1. 9-Oxoageraphorone has strong acaricidal activity against P. cuniculi in vitro, it also exhibits high insecticidal effects.
1. Niloticin can be used as a potential natural mosquitocide, it shows strong larvicidal and pupicidal activities, and shows good mosquitocidal activity against Ae. aegypti.
2. Niloticin can be used against the larvae of A. aegypti as an effective acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitor.
1. (Z)-3-butylidenephthalide has antihyperglycemic effect is due to inhibition of α-glucosidase at the intestinal level, inhibited the activity of yeast-α-glucosidase (IC(50) 2.35 mM) in a noncompetitive fashion with a K(i) of 4.86 mM.
1. Rediocide C exhibits potent activity against D. pteronyssinus with respective LC50 values of 5.59 microg/cm2.
2. Rediocide C and rediocide G exhibit antimycobacterial activity, with the MIC value of 3.84 uM.
1. 2'-Hydroxy-5'-methoxyacetophenone [LD50 =1.03 μg/cm(2)] shows acaricidal potentials against D. farinae.