1. Acetylcorynoline has antifungal、anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Acetylcorynoline may be one of the potent immunosuppressive agents through the blockage of dendritic cells maturation and function.
3. Acetylcorynoline is potential as a possible antiparkinsonian drug.
(1) Significantly decreases dopaminergic neuron degeneration induced by 6-hydroxydopamine in BZ555 strain;
(2) Prevents α-synuclein aggregation;
(3) Restores food-sensing behavior, and dopamine levels;
(4) Prolongs life-span in 6-hydroxydopamine-treated N2 strain.
4. Acetylcorynoline may exert its effects by decreasing egl-1 expression to suppress apoptosis pathways and by increasing rpn5 expression to enhance the activity of proteasomes.
1. Irisflorentin blocks apoptosis pathways, by exerting its effects by promoting rpn-3 expression to enhance the activity of proteasomes and down-regulating egl-1 expression.
2. Irisflorentin has anti-inflammatory mechanism in LPS-activated RAW 264.7 macrophages, by reducing the transcriptional and translational levels of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) as well as the production of NO.
1. Levodopa and HSYA reduced the likelihood of wearing off development, and may thus support the utility of such compounds for the improved treatment of PD.
2. Levodopa's toxic effects masks the potential ability of HP-β-CD via complexation.
1. Schisantherin A is a mechanism-based inhibitor that not only competitively inhibits but irreversibly inactivates CYP3A4.
2. Schisantherin A has anti-hepatotoxic, antioxidant and anti-tumoural activities.
1. Rasagiline mesylate (TVP-1012) is a potent, selective, non-reversible MAO-B inhibitor, without the tyramine-potentiating effect and with neuroprotective activities, with anti-Parkinson activity.
2. Rasagiline mesylate exhibits neuroprotective and anti-apoptotic activity against several neurotoxins in cell culture.