1. Dammarenediol II synthase is a key rate-limiting enzyme during the process of rice synthesizes dammarane-type ginsenosides.
2. Dammarenediol II can inhibit vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-induced intracellular reactive oxygen species generation and stress fiber formation and vascular endothelial-cadherin disruption, suggests that the natural drug dammarenediol II may have the ability to prevent diabetic microvascular complications, including diabetic retinopathy.
3. The medicinally important dammarenediol II can be ectopically produced in tobacco, and the production of dammarenediol-II in tobacco plants allows them to adopt a viral defense system.
1. Byakangelicin is an antineoplastic agent.
2. Byakangelicin has inhibitory effect on and presence of sulphydryl group in pregnant mare's serum gonadotropin.
3. Byakangelicin markedly induces the expression of CYP3A4 both at the mRNA level and the protein level but do not affect expression of human pregnane X receptor.
1. Conduritol A can have an effect on regulating the metabolism of blood lipid, free-radical scavenging, enhancing the antioxidant ability, potentiating immune function.
1. Troxerutin protects against high cholesterol-induced cognitive deficits in mice, it could be recommended as a possible candidate for the prevention and therapy of cognitive deficits in type 2 diabetes mellitus and Alzheimer's disease.
2. Troxerutin can attenuate renal injury induced by D-galactose probably through its antioxidant and anti-inflammation properties.
3. Troxerutin has efficacy on streptozotocin-induced rat model in the early stage of diabetic retinopathy.