1. 6'-O-caffeoylarbutin may serve as a skin-whitening ingredient with the merits of potent melanin inhibition,less toxicity and reversible melanin synthesis after stopping use.
1. Salidroside has anti-tumor action.
2. Salidroside has antidepressant and anxiolytic actions.
3. Salidroside has Anticancer action through inhibiting JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway.
4. Salidroside alleviates the pulmonary symptoms of paraquat-induced acute lung injury, at least partially, by repressing inflammatory cell infiltration and the expression of TGF-β1 resulting in delayed lung fibrosis.
5. Salidroside has potent antioxidant action against oxidative stress-induced cell apoptosis, may be a potential therapeutic agent for treating or preventing neurodegenerative diseases implicated with oxidative stress.
6. Salidroside has shown cardioprotective effects in vivo, it has protective effect against hypoxia-induced cardiomyocytes necrosis and apoptosis by increasing HIF-1α expression and subsequently up-regulating VEGF levels.
1. Rosavin and rhodiola rosea extracts decrease neovascular reaction on cutaneous angiogenesis induced in mice after grafting of syngeneic tumor cells.
2. Rosavin, extracted from Rhodiola rosea L, has anti-fatigue effects.
1. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 has anti-aging and antifatigue activities.
2. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can adjust cerebral nervous system, activating normal cell and sedation.
3. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can prevent and treat coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, anemia ,cancer, etc.
4. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can enhance immunity; protect hematopoietic function of marrow, enhance hematopoietic ability; promote metabolism ; improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcation.
1. Agomelatine has at least similar efficacy to that of escitalopram for the short-term treatment of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) and is well tolerated.
2. Agomelatine is a melatonin (MT) analogue with agonistic properties and has been proven to be effective for various types of depressive symptoms.
3. Agomelatine treatment could represent a novel useful approach to the clinical care of subjects with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
4. Agomelatine has anticonvulsant activity shown in pentylenetetrazole(PTZ)‐ or pilocarpine-induced seizure models.
5. Agomelatine administration protects liver cells from paracetamol-induced hepatotoxicity via antioxidant activity and reduced proinflammatory cytokines, such as TNF-α and IL-6.