1. 6'-O-caffeoylarbutin may serve as a skin-whitening ingredient with the merits of potent melanin inhibition,less toxicity and reversible melanin synthesis after stopping use.
1. Salidroside has anti-tumor action.
2. Salidroside has antidepressant and anxiolytic actions.
3. Salidroside has Anticancer action through inhibiting JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway.
4. Salidroside alleviates the pulmonary symptoms of paraquat-induced acute lung injury, at least partially, by repressing inflammatory cell infiltration and the expression of TGF-β1 resulting in delayed lung fibrosis.
5. Salidroside has potent antioxidant action against oxidative stress-induced cell apoptosis, may be a potential therapeutic agent for treating or preventing neurodegenerative diseases implicated with oxidative stress.
6. Salidroside has shown cardioprotective effects in vivo, it has protective effect against hypoxia-induced cardiomyocytes necrosis and apoptosis by increasing HIF-1α expression and subsequently up-regulating VEGF levels.
1. Rosavin and rhodiola rosea extracts decrease neovascular reaction on cutaneous angiogenesis induced in mice after grafting of syngeneic tumor cells.
2. Rosavin, extracted from Rhodiola rosea L, has anti-fatigue effects.
1. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 has anti-aging and antifatigue activities.
2. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 shows significant effect on the differential expression of cell signaling genes and other related genes in human lung cell line A549.
3. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 and PEG-PLGA-Rg3 nanoparticles can supress the tumor angiogenesis in vivo,which is perhaps related to the inhibition of expression in MMP-9,HIF-1α,VEGF,IL-1,IL-6 and TNF-α.
4. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 has anticarcinogenic effects on Induced Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Rats.
5. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 elicits a significant inhibition of in vitro cell adhesion and invasion of U87 cells, is attributed to its decreasing the enzymatic activity of MMP-2.
6. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can restrain A549/DDP cell invasion and metastasis,and it may have relationship with the upregulation of nm23;Rg3 can enhance the A549/DDP cell chemosensitivity to cisplatin,and it may have relationship with the upregulation of caspase-3 and the cell membrane lipid fluidity decreased.
7. 20(R)-ginsenoside Rg3 exerts a neuroprotective effect on a rat model of transient focal cerebral ischemia.
1. Agomelatine has at least similar efficacy to that of escitalopram for the short-term treatment of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) and is well tolerated.
2. Agomelatine is a melatonin (MT) analogue with agonistic properties and has been proven to be effective for various types of depressive symptoms.
3. Agomelatine treatment could represent a novel useful approach to the clinical care of subjects with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
4. Agomelatine has anticonvulsant activity shown in pentylenetetrazole(PTZ)‐ or pilocarpine-induced seizure models.
5. Agomelatine administration protects liver cells from paracetamol-induced hepatotoxicity via antioxidant activity and reduced proinflammatory cytokines, such as TNF-α and IL-6.