1. (+)-Gallocatechin as a bio-antimutagenic compound against UV-induced mutation in Escherichia coli.
2. (+)-Gallocatechin is potent in scavenging Fremy’s salt, a synthetic free radical, it possesses antioxidant capacities that is higher or comparable to that of ascorbic acid or Trolox.
1. Hispidulin has antineoplastic activity.
2. Hispidulin has antioxidant properties and effect on mitochondrial energy metabolism.
3. Hispidulin has a potential treatment for hyper-dopaminergic disorders.
4. Hispidulin has considerable antiepileptic, neuroprotective, and antiinflammatory effects on kainic acid-induced seizures in rats.
5. Hispidulin exerts anti-osteoporotic and bone resorption attenuating effects via activating the AMPK signaling pathway.
1. Zingerone has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Zingerone is a suitable anti-virulent drug candidate against P. aeruginosa infections, because of the anti-quorum sensing activity of Zingerone targeting ligand-receptor interaction.
3. Zingerone effectively inhibits DMH-induced colon carcinogenesis in male Wistar rats, and ACF formation with simultaneous modulation in the level of tissue lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status.
1. Dictamnine,a natural plant product, has anti-microbial activity against bacteria and fungi.
2. Dictamnine induced S phase cell cycle arrest at low concentration and cell apoptosis at high concentration ,in which mitochondria and caspase were not involved.
3. Dictamnine was enhanced by DHA, induced A549 cell apoptosis via a caspase-dependent pathway .
1. Falcarindiol is a potential new anticancer agent that exerts its activity through inducing ER stress and apoptosis.
2. Falcarindiol induces immunosuppressive effects in vitro and in vivo and might be a novel therapy for autoimmune or allergic diseases.
3. Falcarindiol has protective effect against CCl(4) toxicity , in part, be explained by anti-lipid peroxidation activity associated with the induction of the GSTs including GSTA4.