1. trans-Communic acid has potential to be utilized as anti-wrinkling agents and cosmetic ingredients, as they suppress UVB-induced MMP-1 expression.
2. Communic acid has antibacterial activity, including against mycobacterial.
1. Ziyuglycoside I has anti-wrinkle activity, could be used as an active ingredient for cosmetics.
1. Genkwanin exerts its anti-inflammatory effect mainly through the regulation of the miR-101/MKP-1/MAPK pathway.
2. Genkwanin is transported by both passive diffusion and multidrug resistance protein (MDR)-mediated efflux mechanisms.
3. Genkwanin has antitumor activity partly via enhancing host immunity and decreasing the inflammatory cytokine levels, it may be an effective chemotherapeutic agent for the treatment of colorectal cancer.
4. Genkwanin may have anti-skin ageing activity, it can up-regulate the transcriptional activation of human type vii collagen gene promoter, stimulating the formation of anchoring fibrils at the basement membrane zone in skin contributed to preventing skin ageing.
5. Genkwanin induces a decrease of melanin synthesis by inhibiting tyrosinase activity, it could as skin whitening agent in cosmetic preparations.
|CFN90390||Magnesium Lithospermate B
1. Magnesium lithospermate B can protecte cardiomyocytes from ischemic injury through specific inhibition of TAB1-p38 apoptosis signaling.
2. Magnesium lithospermate B is an inhibitor of lipid peroxidation and scavenge superoxide anions and hydroxyl radicals both in vitro and ex vivo.
3. Magnesium lithospermate B can ameliorate cisplatin-induced injury in cultured renal epithelial cells.
4. Magnesium lithospermate B is a naturally occurring, new generation antioxidant that activates eNOS and ameliorates endothelial dysfunction in diabetes by enhancing vasodilation in addition to reducing oxidative stress.[
5. Magnesium lithospermate B possesses inhibitory activity on Na+,K+-ATPase, it provides anti-ischemic neuroprotection in gerbilssubjected to focal ischemia and reperfusion.
6. Magnesium lithospermate B has protective effects against diabetic atherosclerosis via Nrf2-ARE-NQO1 transcriptional pathway. 7. Magnesium lithospermate B has potent antifibrotic effect in intraperitoneal thioacetamide (TAA)-treated cirrhotic rats, and inhibits fibrogenic responses in hepatic stellate cells (HSCs).
8. Magnesium lithospermate B has depressor action on blood pressure in spontaneously hypertensive rats.
9. Magnesium lithospermate B may stimulate the synthesis of kallikrein and/or conversion to active kallikrein, thus improving renal function.
10.Magnesium lithospermate B has anti-wrinkle and anti-aging effects on skin.
1. Ginsenoside Rg6 can inhibit JK cell proliferation in human lymphocytoma and induce its apoptosis, the mechanism may through mitochondrial dysfunction and an increase of Bax expression and decrease of Bcl-2 expression.