1. Astragaloside may protect against brain contusion and neuronal apoptosis after TBI by attenuating microglia activation in male rats.
2. Astragaloside has several pharmacological actions on cardiovascular system, including positive inotropic, anti-arrhythmia and anti-oxidant activities; it also has anti-apoptotic activity, which may contribute to the improvement of clinical outcomes in treating myocarditis with pharmaceutics of Astragalus membranaceus.
3. Astragalosides-induced apoptosis in NB4 cells may be associated with down-regulation of the expression of BCL-2 and NF-κB, finally the relative activity of caspase-3 activated.
1. Cyclovirobuxine D(CVB-D) has been widely used for treatment of cardiac insufficiency and arrhythmias in China, the antiarrhythmic and proarrhythmic potential of this drug might be concerned with prolongation of action potential duration and QT interval.
2. Cyclovirobuxine D is beneficial for heart failure induced by myocardial infarction and supports the potential for cyclovirobuxine D as a new therapy for heart failure.
3. Cyclovirobuxine D can induce autophagy in the MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line, CVB-D-induced autophagy and decrease in cell viability could be blocked by 3-methyladenine, a well-established autophagy inhibitor, moreover.
4. Cyclovirobuxine D can attenuate the phosphorylation of Akt and mTOR, two pivotal suppressors in autophagy pathways;these findings may support the potential utility of autophagy inducers in cancer treatment.
5. Cyclovirobuxine D shows vasorelaxant effect.
1. Sinomenine HCl has antiarrhythmic effects.
2. Sinomenine HCl may exert synergistic inhibitory effects on human hepatoma HepG2 cells in a COX-2-dependent manner with combined use of anti-TfR mAb.
3. Sinomenine HCl can improve survival, reduce organ damage, and attenuate the release of inflammatory cytokines induced by CLP, at least in part through regulating autophagy activities.
4. Sinomenine HCl induces breast cancer cell death through ROS-dependent and -independent pathways with an upregulation of MAPKs, indicates that it may be a potential anti-tumor drug for breast cancer treatment.
1. Liensinine,a kind of isoquinoline alkaloid,can antagonize the ventricular arrhythmias.
1. Effect of 2''-O-Galloylhyperin of hyperin on guinea pig right ventricular electrical activity to hypoxia and myocardial oxygen.