|A unique collection of 81 Cardioprotective natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).|
|Catalog No:||Bb1313|| Cardioprotective Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 81 Compounds|
2mg/well * 81 Compounds
1. Chrysoeriol has antioxidant, antiinflammatory, antitumor, antimicrobial, antiviral, and free radical scavenging activities, it also shows selective bronchodilator effect.
2. Chrysoeriol can potently inhibit the induction of nitric oxide synthase by blocking activator protein 1 (AP-1) activation and its anti-inflammatory effects.
3. Chrysoeriol can potentially serve as a novel cardioprotective agent against doxorubicin (DOX)-induced cardiotoxicity without affecting the antitumor activity of DOX.
4. Chrysoeriol can induce nod genes in rhizobium meliloti.
5. Chrysoeriol can inhibit the downstream signal transduction pathways of platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)-Rbeta, including ERK1/2, p38, and Akt phosphorylation, suggests that chrysoeriol may be used for the prevention and treatment of vascular diseases and during restenosis after coronary angioplasty.
6. Chrysoeriol can protect MC3T3-E1 cells against hydrogen peroxide-induced inhibition of osteoblastic differentiation.
Echinocystic acid has cardioprotective, hypolipidemic, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, it displays substantial inhibitory activity on HCV entry.Orally administered lancemaside A may be metabolized to echinocystic acid, which may be absorbed into the blood and ameliorate memory and learning deficits by inhibiting AChE activity and inducing BDNF and p-CREB expressions.Orally administered lancemaside A may be metabolized to echinocystic acid, which may be absorbed into the blood and ameliorate memory and learning deficits by inhibiting AChE activity and inducing BDNF and p-CREB expressions.
Hesperetin has antioxidative and anti-inflammatory effects, it inhibits vascular formation by endothelial cells via the inhibition of the PI3K/AKT, ERK and p38 MAPK signaling. Hesperetin-mediated apoptosis of MCF-7 cells involves accumulation of ROS and activation of ASK1/JNK pathway, it induces apoptosis in triple negative breast cancer MDA-MB-231 cells via intrinsic pathway via activation of caspase -9 and -3 and increase in Bax:Bcl-2 ratio.
|CFN98966||8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methyl ester
8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methyl ester(ND01) has potential against cerebral ischemic injury and experimental myocardial ischemia injury, it can increase angiogenesis and improve functional recovery after stroke. ND01 protects diabetic brain against I/R injury by alleviating diabetic cerebral I/R injury and attenuating blood–brain barrier (BBB) breakdown, and its protective effects may involve HMGB-1 and NF-κB signalling pathway.
1. Echinatin can inhibit DNP-ATPase activity while stimulating range latent ATPase activity in the low concentration, so echinatin can disturb the mitochondrial energy transfer reactions and membrane permeability.
2. Echinatin exerts a protective effect against ischemia/reperfusion (I/R)-induced myocardial injury on hearts, this effect may be attributed to the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities of this compound.