|A unique collection of 81 Cardioprotective natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).|
|Catalog No:||Bb1313|| Cardioprotective Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 81 Compounds|
2mg/well * 81 Compounds
Coptisine is an efficient uncompetitive IDO inhibitor with a Ki value of 5.8 μM and an IC50 value of 6.3 μM, it can consequently prevent neuron loss, reduce amyloid plaque formation, and ameliorate impaired cognition, it could as a potential new class of drugs for AD treatment. Coptisine has cardioprotection, anti- hypercholesterolemia, anti-fungal, anti-osteosarcoma, anti-hepatoma and anti-leukaemia activities, it also has antispasmodic and relaxant activity on a guinea-pig ileum.
Picroside II has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune regulatory, anti-virus and other pharmacological activities. It has potent anti-apoptotic activity against renal I/R injury by suppressing the TLR4/NF-κB signaling pathway, it can protect the ischemic kidney against renal fibrosis and improve the neurological function of rats upon cerebral ischemia reperfusion injury. Picroside II enhances nerve growth factor (NGF)-induced neurite outgrowth from PC12D cells by amplifying a down-stream step of MAP kinase in the NGF receptor-mediated intracellular MAP kinase-dependent signaling pathway.
1. Rocaglaol is a cytotoxic cyclopenta[b]benzofuran, shows in vitro cytotoxic activity against Lu1, LNCaP and MCF-7 cells with ED50 values of 13.8, 23.0 and 9.2 nM, respectively.
2. Rocaglaol is a potent anticancer drug that induces apoptosis of LNCaP cells through the mitochondrial pathway and its G2/M-phase cell cycle arrest is associated with the down-regulation of Cdc25C and the dephosphorylation of Cdc2.
3. Rocaglaol can reduce tissue inflammation and neuronal cell death by inhibiting NF-kappa B and AP-1 signaling, resulting in significant neuroprotection in animal models of neurodegeneration.
4. Rocaglaol derivatives can prevent or to limit the cardiotoxicity of an antineoplastic agent, in particular to prevent or to limit the apoptosis of cardiomyocytes induced by such agent.
5. Rocaglaol, pyrimidinone and aglaiastatin are potent inhibitors of the growth of K--cells, with IC50 values of 1-10 ng/mL, and induce normal morphology in K--cells at 10-30 ng/mL, they also specifically inhibit protein synthesis.
Licochalcone B has antitumor, antimetastatic, cardioprotective, antioxidant, antiapoptotic, and anti-inflammatory effects, it can significantly inhibit LPS-induced phosphorylation at serine 276 and transcriptional activation of NF-KB. Licochalcone B can protect the liver from carbon tetrachloride (CCl4)-induced injury, the protection may be due to inhibition of p38 and NFκB signaling, which subsequently reduces inflammation in the liver.
1. Licochalcone C shows potent antioxidant properties and inhibition of bacterial growth and cellular respiration.
2. Licochalcone C has cardioprotection effect, via antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic activities.
3. Licochalcone C and licochalcone A exhibit inhibitory activity with cytotoxicity in a rat basophilic leukemia cell line, RBL-2H3.
4. Licochalcone C induces apoptosis via B-cell lymphoma 2 family proteins in T24 cells, it may be a potential adjuvant therapeutic agent for bladder cancer.