1. Cannabidiol can reduce the anxiety provoked by Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta-9-THC) in normal volunteers, and the effects of cannabidiol , as opposed to those of delta 9-THC, may be involved in the antagonism of effects between the two cannabinoids.
2. Cannabidiol has a potent anti-arthritic effect in collagen-induced arthritis through its combined immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory actions.
3. Cannabidiol has a pharmacological profile similar to that of atypical antipsychotic drugs.
4. Cannabidiol is a potent inhibitor of cancer cell growth (IC50 between 6.0 and 10.6 microM), with significantly lower potency in noncancer cells.
5. Cannabidiol exerts a combination of neuroprotective, anti-oxidative and anti-apoptotic effects against beta-amyloid peptide toxicity, and that inhibition of caspase 3 appearance from its inactive precursor, pro-caspase 3, by cannabidiol is involved in the signalling pathway for this neuroprotection.
6. Cannabidiol may have great therapeutic potential in the treatment of diabetic complications, and perhaps other cardiovascular disorders, by attenuating oxidative/ nitrative stress, inflammation, cell death and fibrosis.
1. Sinensetin has antimutagenic, anticancer, and anti-inflammatory activities.
2. Sinensetin exhibits anti-fungal, anti-histamine activity, due to induce cell differentiation, inhibition of linoleic acid oxidation, inhibition of white blood cells in the human zona protein Interleukin -1-induced expression of tissue factor.
2.Sinensetin may have potential as a natural agent for prevention/improvement of obesity, due to enhances adipogenesis and lipolysis by increasing cAMP levels in adipocytes .
1. Ligustrazine Hydrochloride has certain protection effect on the vascular endothelium undergoing CPB, and lower excessive activation of coagulation reaction and inflammation reaction in patients undergoing CPB.
2. Ligustrazine Hydrochloride has a protective effect on homocysteine-injured ECV304 cells.
1. Parthenolide is an E3 Ligase Inhibitor.
2. Parthenolide specifically depletes histone deacetylase 1 protein and induces cell death through ataxia telangiectasia mutated.
3. Parthenolide has antiproliferative activity of parthenolide against three human cancer cell lines and human umbilical vein endothelial cells.
4. Parthenolide is an anti-inflammatory agent, can inhibit IκB Kinase, NF-κB Activation, and Inflammatory Response in Cystic Fibrosis Cells and Mice.
1. Ophiopogonin D can prevent tumor metastasis, inhibit the proliferation of MDA-MB-435 melanoma cells.
2. Ophiopogonin D protects cardiomyocytes against DOX-induced injury, at least in part, through reducing ROS accumulation and alleviating ERS.
3. Ophiopogonin D has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, could act as expectorants in diverse inflammatory pulmonary diseases by increasing mucin production and secretion on airway epithelial cells .