1. Ethyl glucoside has a longer biological half life than ethanol itself.
1. Thiamine can give rise to toxic symptoms when administered parenterally. Mechanism of toxicity has been generally attributed to anaphylaxis, but may be due to ganglionic blocking.
2. Thiamine hydrochloride complex as a new anti-diabetic candidate.
1. Cyclo(Leu-Leu) is an efficient supramolecular catalyst.
1. Guaiol has insecticidal activity, it shows significant inhibition of aphids at a concentration of 70 mg/L, it also shows good contact activities against the 4th instar larvae of Mythimna separate and 3rd instar larvae of Plutella xylostella, with LD50 values of 0.07 and 8.9 mg/larva, as well as fumigation activity against the 4th instar larvae of M. separata and adult Musca domestica, with LC50 values of 3.5 microL/L and 16.9 microL/L, respectively.
2. (-)-Guaiol is a biocatalyst.