1. 3-Deoxysappanone B has vasorelaxation effects, it can mediate endothelium- independent vasodilator action in rat thoracic aortic rings.
1. Ethylparaben is antifungal and antimicrobial agent.
2. Ethylparaben has a certain reproductive toxicity to F0 male Drosophila and Ethylparaben of high concentration can impact sustainable to offspring which has some facilitation effect on F1 Drosophila.
1. Gycitein has weak estrogenic activity.
2. Glycitein inhibits glioma cell invasion through down-regulation of MMP-3 and MMP-9 gene expression.
3. Glycitein, daidzein and glenistein, with their inhibitory effects on natural and PDGF-BB-induced SMC proliferation, may be useful in attenuating such proliferation, a basic mechanism involved in atherosclerotic vascular change, thereby preventing atherosclerotic cardiovascular diseases.
4. Glycitein has antioxidant effects, may suppress Abeta toxicity through combined antioxidative activity and inhibition of Abeta deposition, thus may have therapeutic potential for prevention of Abeta associated neurodegenerative disorders.
5. Glycitein has inhibitory effects on hydrogen peroxide induced cell damage by scavenging reactive oxygen species and inhibiting c-Jun N-terminal kinase.
6. Glycitein, the most potent activator of ERK1/2, decreases RWPE-1 cell proliferation by 40% ; it induces ERK1/2 activation was dependent, in part, on tyrosine kinase activity associated with vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR).
1. Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside was cytoprotective in an in vitro model of iron overload induced redox-inflammatory damage.
2. Synthetic Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside at 25 mg/kg b.w., exerts anti hyperglycemic effect by preventing the liver from peroxidation damage through inhibition of ROS level mediated increased level of enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidants.
3. Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside has renoprotective effects in HFD/STZ-induced DN in rats through correction of hyperglycemia.
(1) Attenuation of oxidative/nitrosative stress markers;
(2) Downregulation of renal expressions of inflammatory markers NF-κB, TNF-α, and iNOS;
(3) Along with upregulation of renal expressions of antiapoptotic markers survivin and Bcl-2;
(4) Maintain tissue function which results in improving the sensitivity and response of target cells in STZ-induced diabetic rats to insulin.
1. Glabridin may serve as an anti-inflammatory agent in diabetes-related vascular dysfunction,through regulating the synthesis and activity of iNOS under high-glucose levels; may possess a therapeutic effect on metabolic disorders( such as diabetes and hyperglycemia), by modulating glucose metabolism through AMPK in skeletal muscle cells.
2. Glabridin may have potential as a chemopreventive agent against liver cancer metastasis, by inhibiting the invasion of human HCC cells.