1. Leonurine hydrochloride is considered to have antitumor roles;LH increases the expression levels of caspase-3, caspase-9 and Bax/Bcl-2, it inhibits the proliferation and induces the apoptosis of H292 cells in a mitochondria-dependent pathway.
2. Leonurine hydrochloride can inhibit osteoclastogenesis and prevent osteoporosis associated with estrogen deficiency by inhibiting the NF-κB and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways, it might be a promising therapeutic compound to treat osteoclast-related diseases, such as osteoporosis.
3. Leonurine hydrochloride can remarkably elevate the serum estradiol level in rats, but has no obvious effect on progesterone level; LH has an inhibitory effect on bleeding caused by incomplete abortion, the mechanism may be related to up-regulation of the E2 level, leading to an increase in uterine contractions and evacuation of intrauterine residuum.
1. Daphnetin has antiinflammation effect to treat inflammatory diseases including bronchitis.
2. Daphnetin interacts with ctDNA, by changing ctDNA from B-form to A-form.
1. Stachydrine hydrochloride promotes the protein expression of IL-12 and IL-6, as well as the mRNA expression of T-bet and RORγt, while inhibiting the mRNA expression of GATA-3 and Foxp3.1.
2. The Th1/Th2/Th17/Treg paradigm induced by Stachydrine hydrochloride contributed to the reduction in uterine bleeding in RU486-induced abortion mice.1.
1. Ziyuglycoside II has anti-inflammation and antioxidation properties.
2. Ziyuglycoside II has antibiosis, and homeostasis properties.
3. Ziyuglycoside II has anticancer, and antitumor properties against gastric cancer and breast cancer cells, by cell cycle arrest and cell apoptosis.
1. Calceolarioside A aggregation may be partly related to a calcium-dependent mechanism.
2. Calceolarioside A has the first demonstration of its potent activity against visceral leishmaniasis.