1. Ponasterone A is insect moulting hormone.
2. Ponasterone A induced death of non-adapted insects may be related to PoA regulating different set of genes when compared to 20E.
Cyasterone, a natural EGFR inhibitor, can inhibit growth of A549 and MGC823 cells, via regulating EGFR signaling pathway, it maybe a promising anti-cancer agent; it also has antifeeding activity.
1. Ecdysone signaling through Ecdysone receptor isoform B1 is required cell autonomously for the muscle death.
2. A nctional Bombyx Ecdysone receptor binds to EcRE-D and activates the expression of BmBR-C.
3. Mnoaminergic autocrine signaling in the PG regulates Ecdysone biogenesis in a coordinated fashion on activation by PTTH and Ilps.
1. Inokosterone is an analgesic drug.
2. Inokosterone shows high insect moulting hormone activity.
Rubrosterone is an insect-molting C19-steroid.