|A unique collection of 223 Neuroprotection natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS)|
|Catalog No:||B72a21|| Neuroprotection Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 223 Compounds|
2mg/well * 223 Compounds
1. Dehydroheliobuphthalmin has significant neuroprotective activities against glutamate- induced neurotoxicity.
1. Bakuchiol possesses anti-tumor,and anti-helmenthic properties.
2. Bakuchiol has cytotoxic activity, mainly due to its DNA polymerase1 inhibiting activity.
3. Bakuchiol has anti-bacterial activity against oral pathogens, has great potential for use in food additives and mouthwash for preventing and treating dental caries.
1. Gelsemiol has neurotrophic factor-potentiating activity, markedly enhances an increase in the proportion of neurite-bearing cells and an extension of the neurite length in the presence of nerve growth factor.
1. Syringin has antitumour effect.
2. Syringin has antiproliferative effect.
3. Syringin has immunomodulatory effect.
4. Syringin has platelet aggregation inhibiting effect.
5. Syringin can prevent Abeta(25-35)-induced neuronal cell damage.
6. Syringin has anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects, may be attributed to its in vivo transformation to sinapyl alcohol.
|CFN99332||Salvianolic acid B
1. Salvianolic acid B (Sal-B) is a bioactive compound isolated from the Chinese medicinal herb Danshen, which is used for treating neoplastic and chronic inflammatory diseases in China, Sal-B inhibits COX-2 expression in cultured HNSCC cells and in HNSCC cells isolated from tumor xenografts, shows as a COX-2 targeted anticancer agent for HNSCC prevention and treatment.
2. Salvianolic acid B shows a protective action against the ischemia-reperfusion induced injury in rat brain by reducing lipid peroxides, scavenging free radicals and improving the energy metabolism.
3. Salvianolic acid B inhibits apoptosis in many cell types, also inhibits apoptosis that is induced by the death receptor in the HL-7702 hepatocyte cell line,and the cerebral endothelium apoptosis caused by reactive oxygen species including hydrogen peroxide (H2O2).