1. Monocrotaline N-oxide is a phagostimulant for larvae and it stimulates the growth and development of adult male androconial organs called coremata.
2. Monocrotaline N-oxide fed to larvae also affects the courtship behavior of adult males.
3. Monocrotaline N-oxide is an adequate precursor for the production of the courtship pheromone hydroxydanaidal.
1. Sinigrin has antimicrobial activity.
2. Sinigrin exerts important anti-proliferative activities in carcinogen-induced hepatocarcinogenesis in rats, and highlight the potential of Sinigrin as an anti-cancer agent for liver cancer.
1. Phenylacetaldehyde and carbon monoxide as effective additives for the selective hydrogenation of cyclooctadienes to cyclooctene over palladium catalysts.
2. Phenylacetaldehyde is a oviposition inhibitor for the Pink Bollworm.
3. Phenylacetaldehyde is a fragrant chemical compound, it can attract Moths to bladder flower and to blacklight traps.