1. 6,7,4'-Trihydroxyisoflavone has antioxidant activity.
2. 6,7,4'-Trihydroxyisoflavone, is a novel inhibitor of PKCα in suppressing solar UV-induced matrix metalloproteinase 1.
3. 6,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavone, suppresses adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes via ATP-competitive inhibition of PI3K.
4. 6,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavone inhibits HCT-116 human colon cancer cell proliferation by targeting CDK1 and CDK2.
1. Esculetin(6,7-Dihydroxycoumarin) is known to inhibit proliferation and induce apoptosis in several types of human cancer cells and is regarded as a promising chemotherapeutic agent; it inhibits cell growth and induces apoptosis by suppressing Sp1 in HN22 and HSC4 cells, suggesting it to be a potent anticancer drug candidate for oral cancer.
2. Esculetin blocks cell proliferation via the inhibition of an upstream effector of Ras and downstream events including p42/44 MAPK activation, PI 3-kinase activation, immediate early gene expression, as well as NF-kappaB and AP-1 activation; it also inhibits intimal hyperplasia after balloon vascular injury in the rat, indicating the therapeutic potential for treating restenosis after arterial injury.
3. Esculetin induces apoptosis during the late stage of differentiation, it can alter fat cell number by direct effects on cell viability, adipogenesis, and apoptosis in 3T3-L1 cells.
4. Esculetin exhibits competitive inhibition against the oxidation of 3-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)- alanine by mushroom, the IC50 value of esculetin is 43 microM.
5. Esculetin reduces the incidence of liver lesions induced by t-BHP, including hepatocyte swelling, leukocyte infiltration, and necrosis, speculates that esculetin may play a chemopreventive role via reducing oxidative stress in living systems.
6. Esculetin suppresses proteoglycan metabolism by inhibiting the production of matrix metalloproteinases in rabbit chondrocytes, suggests that it is a therapeutically effective candidate for inhibition of cartilage destruction in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
1. 6,8-Diprenylgenistein has antimicrobial activity .
2. 6,8-Diprenylgenistein has anti-bacteria activity against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria.
1. 6-Gingerol may as an antioxidant to protect HL-60 cells from oxidative stress.
2. 6-Gingerol has protective effects for cancerous tumors in the bowel,breast tissue, ovaries,the pancreas,among other tissues.
3. 6-Gingerol may reduce nausea caused by motion sickness or pregnancy and may also relieve migraine.
4. 6-Gingerol has been used to induce a hypothermic state in rats and build an animal model of rheumatoid arthritis.
1. 6-Hydroxykaempferol is a competitive inhibitor of tyrosinase compared to L-DOPA, it shows also high antioxidant activities.
1. 6-Methoxyluteolin has antioxidant activity.
2. 6-Methoxyluteolin is a potent inhibitor of histamine release and calcium influx via down-regulation of the FcεRI α chain.
1. 6'-O-beta-D-Glucosylgentiopicroside may have antifungal activity.
1. 6-Shogaol has antipyretic and analgesic effects in addition to inhibitory effect on lipoxygenase activity.
2. 6-shogaol has anti-inflammatory property, reduces the inflammatory response and protected the femoral cartilage from damage produced in a CFA monoarthritic model of the knee joint of rats.
3. 6-Shogaol inhibits the growth of human cancer cells and induces apoptosis in COLO 205 cells through modulation of mitochondrial functions regulated by reactive oxygen species (ROS).
4. 6-Shogaol effectively inhibit invasion and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma through diverse molecular mechanisms, including inhibition of the MAPK and PI3k/Akt pathways and NF-κB and STAT3 activities to suppress expression of MMP-2/-9 and uPA and block angiogenesis, could further regulate urokinase-type plasminogen activity.
1. 3'4'7-Trihydroxyflavone can markedly inhibit the receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B ligand (RANKL) induced osteoclastic differentiation from mouse bone marrow derived macrophages (BMMs), it inhibits osteoclastogenesis via nuclear factor of activated T cells c1 (NFATc1).