1. 1beta-Hydroxyalantolactone has protective effect against AD-like skin inflammation, can as a potential therapeutic agent for AD.
1. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid has anti-influenza activity.
2. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid is an important intermediate in lignin biosynthesis.
3. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid is an antioxidant, also slows the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal.
1. 1-Dehydro-10-gingerdione has anti-inflammatory action, the molecular target is Myeloid differentiation protein.
2. 1-Dehydro-10-gingerdione involves in the suppression of NF-κB-regulated gene expression in LPS-activated macrophages, has therapeutic potential in NF-κB-associated inflammation and autoimmune disorders.
1. 1-Dehydro-6-gingerdione is 5-HT1A receptor partial agonists.
2. 1-Dehydro-6-gingerdione has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
3. 1-Dehydro-6-gingerdione significantly suppresses the expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) proteins in a concentration-dependent fashion.
1. 1-Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ), a potent glucosidase inhibitor, is beneficial for the suppression of abnormally high blood glucose levels and thereby prevention of diabetes mellitus, suggests that the newly developed DNJ-enriched powder can be used as a dietary supplement for preventing diabetes mellitus.
2. 1-Deoxynojirimycin impairs oligosaccharide processing of alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor and inhibits its secretion in primary cultures of rat hepatocytes.
3. 1-Deoxynojirimycin as a therapeutic agent by controlling the overgrowth and biofilm formation of S. mutans.
4. 1-Deoxynojirimycin can block human immunodeficiency virus envelope glycoprotein- mediated membrane fusion at the CXCR4 binding step.
1. 2-(3,4-Dihydroxyphenyl)ethanol is a potent specific inhibitor of lipoxygenase activities, it inhibits platelet 12-LO activity (IC50, 4.2 microM) and PMNL 5-LO activity (IC50, 13 microM) but not cyclooxygenase activity in cell-free conditions; it also inhibits 12-LO activity in intact platelets (IC50, 50 microM) and reduces leukotriene B4 production in intact PMNL stimulated by A23187 (IC50, 26 microM).
2. Hydroxytyrosol (2-(3,4dihydroxyphenyl)ethanol has antioxidant properties.
1. 2α,3α,24-Trihydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic acid, a triterpenoid phytoalexin, isolated from peel of unripe fruits of nectarine (Prunus persica cv Fantasia), shows antifungal activity against the fungus mentioned.
2. 2α,3α,24-Trihydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic acid shows in vitro cytotoxic activity against tumor cell lines including PLC,Hep3B,HepG2,HeLa,SW480,MCF-7 and Bel7402.
1. 2,3,5,4'-Tetrahydroxyldiphenylethylene-2-O-glucoside(TSG) blocks the proliferation of PASMCs induced by PDGF-BB through arresting the cell cycle in G0 / G1 phase, indicates that TSG suppress PDGF-BB-induced PASMCs proliferation is associated with an inhibition of AKT / GSK3β signaling pathways.
2. TSG not only prevents over-expression of α-synuclein at an early stage, but also reverses the increased expression of α-synuclein and inhibits the aggregation at the late stage of Tg mice, it may have potential to the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer's diseases.
3. TGS, emodin and physcion have the lipid regulation activity to an overall synergy.
1. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 has anti-aging and antifatigue activities.
2. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 shows significant effect on the differential expression of cell signaling genes and other related genes in human lung cell line A549.
3. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 and PEG-PLGA-Rg3 nanoparticles can supress the tumor angiogenesis in vivo,which is perhaps related to the inhibition of expression in MMP-9,HIF-1α,VEGF,IL-1,IL-6 and TNF-α.
4. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 has anticarcinogenic effects on Induced Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Rats.
5. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 elicits a significant inhibition of in vitro cell adhesion and invasion of U87 cells, is attributed to its decreasing the enzymatic activity of MMP-2.
6. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can restrain A549/DDP cell invasion and metastasis,and it may have relationship with the upregulation of nm23;Rg3 can enhance the A549/DDP cell chemosensitivity to cisplatin,and it may have relationship with the upregulation of caspase-3 and the cell membrane lipid fluidity decreased.
7. 20(R)-ginsenoside Rg3 exerts a neuroprotective effect on a rat model of transient focal cerebral ischemia.