1. 12-Hydroxyjasmonic acid glucoside is a COI1-JAZ-independent activator of leaf-closing movement in samanea saman.
1. Cytisine has been widely used for central nervous system (CNS) diseases treatment.
2. Cytisine is an acetylcholine agonist, and has strong binding affinity for the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor, a smoking cessation drug.
3. Cytisine, a partial agonist at alpha4/beta2 nAChRs, and a full agonist at alpha3/beta4 and alpha7 nAChRs, has antidepressant-like properties in several rodent models of antidepressant efficacy.
1. Cycloastragenol has anti-aging property.
2. Cycloastragenol increases telomerase activity and proliferative capacity,stimulates the repair of DNA damage by activating telomerase,a nucleoprotein enzyme which catalyses synthesis and growth of telomeric DNA.
1. Phytol has antimicrobial activity.
2. Phytol interacts with GABAA receptor, probably at the receptor subtypes that mediate benzodiazepines effects, to produce sedative and anxiolytic activities.
. 3. Phytol attenuates the inflammatory response by inhibiting neutrophil migration that is partly caused by reduction in IL-1β and TNF-α levels and oxidative stress.
1. Evofolin B exhibits inhibition (IC50 ≤ 5.34 μg/mL) of superoxide anion generation by human neutrophils in response to formyl-l-methionyl-l-leucyl-l-phenylalanine/cytochalasin B (fMLP/CB).