1. Scoparone shows antifungal activity.
2. Scoparone has immunosuppression and vasorelaxation effects.
3. Scoparone protects against carbon tetrachloride-induced liver injury.
4. Scoparone has antianginal action.
5. Scoparone has antioxidant capabilities, it is a very efficient inhibitor of ultraviolet radiation -induced lipid peroxidation and damage.
6. Scoparone is a phytoalexin associated with resistance of citrus to Phytophthora citrophthora.
1. (Z)-3-butylidenephthalide has antihyperglycemic effect is due to inhibition of α-glucosidase at the intestinal level, inhibited the activity of yeast-α-glucosidase (IC(50) 2.35 mM) in a noncompetitive fashion with a K(i) of 4.86 mM.
1. Alismol acts primarily on nerve terminals and inhibits their responses to electrical stimulation by interfering with NAd release.
2. Alismol inhibits mainly Ca2+ influx through a voltage-dependent Ca2+ channel.
3. Alismol holds great promise for use in chemopreventive and chemotherapeutic strategies.
1. Higenamine HCL is derived from a wide variety of plants and works on the body as a stimulant.
2. Higenamine HCL specifically targets the heart muscle to speed up contractions, raising the heart rate.