1. Hyptadienic acid exhibits moderate cytotoxicity against HepG2 cells.
2. Hyptadienic acid shows a marked anti-inflammatory effect, it also exhibits strong antitumor-promoting activity in an in vivo two-stage carcinogenesis test of mouse tumor by using 7,12-dimethylbenz(a)anthracene (DMBA) as an initiator and TPA as a promoter.
1. 21-Episerratenediol may be as a potent cancer chemopreventive agent.
1. Tubeimoside I is a potent growth inhibitor by mediating a cascade of apoptosis signaling pathways in HepG2 cells.
2. Tubeimoside I has anti-cancer and anti-tumor activities.
1. 9-Methoxy-alpha-lapachone has antitumor-promoting effect, it exhibits significant inhibitory activity against 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol 13-acetate (TPA)-induced Epstein- Barr virus early antigen (EBV-EA) activation in Raji cells.
1. Murrangatin is a valuable anti-tumor-promoting agent.
2. Murrangatin exhibits cytotoxicity against cholangiocarcinoma cell line.
3. Murrangatin significantly inhibits EBV-EA activation, and preserves the high viability of Raji cells.