1. Senkyunolide I has neuroprotective effect, associated with its anti-oxidation and anti-apoptosis properties.
1. Parthenolide is an E3 Ligase Inhibitor.
2. Parthenolide specifically depletes histone deacetylase 1 protein and induces cell death through ataxia telangiectasia mutated.
3. Parthenolide has antiproliferative activity of parthenolide against three human cancer cell lines and human umbilical vein endothelial cells.
4. Parthenolide is an anti-inflammatory agent, can inhibit IκB Kinase, NF-κB Activation, and Inflammatory Response in Cystic Fibrosis Cells and Mice.