1. Astragaloside II is a potent multidrug resistance (MDR) reversal agent and may be a potential adjunctive agent for hepatic cancer chemotherapy.
2. Astragaloside II induces osteogenic activities of osteoblasts through the bone morphogenetic protein-2/MAPK and Smad1/5/8 pathways, it may become a novel candidate that is beneficial for stimulating the osteoblastic activity resulting in bone formation.
3. Astragaloside II has immunomodulating activity, can trigger T cell activation through regulation of CD45 protein tyrosine phosphatase activity.
4. Astragaloside II can be served as autophagy inhibitor which restores chemosensitivity of anticancer agent cisplatin and enhances tumor cell death.
1. Liensinine,a kind of isoquinoline alkaloid,can antagonize the ventricular arrhythmias.
1. Matrine has anticancer property, which include the inhibition of human osteosarcoma cells invasion and proliferation , NPC cell migration and invasion , cisplatin resistance in NSCLC.
2. Matrine may be a potential alternative against invasive glioma cells via the p38 MAPK and AKT signaling‑dependent inhibition of EMT.
3. Matrine can be a potential candidate to fight against Candida-related infections by regulating yeast-to-hypha transition.