1. Allergic contact dermatitis due to rosin (colophony) in eyeshadow and mascara.
1. Norcantharidin inhibits the canonical Wnt signal pathway in NSCLC, by activating WIF-1 via promoter demethylation.
2. Norcantharidin could be an effective agent for targeting neo-lymphangiogenesis to inhibit lymphangiogenesis, by downregulating the expression of VEGF-C and VEGF-D.
3. Norcantharidin enhances TIMP‑2 antitumor and anti‑VM activities in GBCs through downregulating MMP‑2 and MT1‑MMP.
1. Barbacarpan has phytotoxic activity.
1. Esculentoside C exerts proinflammatory effects synergistically, it can induce inflammatory stimulation.
1. Histamine increases endothelial permeability and inhibits the ConA-induced ascites, presumably due to its known hypotonic effect.
2. Histamine promotes the pathogenesis of experimental allergic asthma in mice via the Histamine H4 -receptor (H4 R).
3. Histamine increases Nav1.8 expression in primary afferent neurons via H2 receptor-mediated pathway and thereby contributes to neuropathic pain, H2 receptor antagonists may potentially be used as analgesics for patients with neuropathic pain.