- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $20.7 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- JPC-Journal of Planar Chromatogra...2017...
- J Agric Food Chem.2015, 63(44):9869-78
- Front Pharmacol.2016, 7:460
- Hum Exp Toxicol....2022...
- Br J Pharmacol.2020, 10.1111
- Drug Test Anal.2018, 10(10):1579-1589
- Molecules.2019, 24(7):E1290
- Biosci Biotechnol Biochem....2021...
- Front Microbiol.2020, 11:583594.
- Foods.2021, 10(11):2627.
- Journal of Ginseng Research...2021...
- Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol....2015...
- Processes2021, 9(1), 153;
- Exp Biol Med (Maywood)....2019...
- Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo)....2017...
- Front Pharmacol.2021, 12:652860.
- SBRAS2016, 12
- J Pharm Biomed Anal.2018, 151:32-41
- BMC Plant Biol.2021, 21(1):60.
- Front Pharmacol.2019, 10:1025
- JABS2020, 14:2(2020)
- Pharmaceutics.2021, 13(2):187.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Me...2022...
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- University of Padjajaran (Indonesia)
- University of Canterbury (New Zealand)
- Utah State University (USA)
- University of East Anglia (United Kingdom)
- Helmholtz Zentrum München (Germany)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia(UPM) (Malaysia)
- Ateneo de Manila University (Philippines)
- Institute of Chinese Materia Me... (China)
- Complutense University of Madrid (Spain)
- Max Rubner-Institut (MRI) (Germany)
- Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Kra... (Poland)
- Int J Mol Med.2020, 45(5):1514-1524.
- Vietnam Journal of Science2022,64(2):69-75.
- Eur Endod J.2020, 5(1):23-27.
- Sci Rep. 2017, 17332(7)
- Univerzita Karlova2021, 20.500.11956.
- Nutraceuticals2022, 2(3),150-161
- Nat Chem Biol.2018, 14(8):760-763
- Int J Mol Sci.2021, 22(21):11447.
- Int J Mol Sci.2022, 23(13):7115.
- Institut Pasteur Korea2020, doi: 10.21203.
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
|| Sparteine is a strong inhibitor of mephenytoin p-hydroxylation.|
||The herbs of Parochetus communis
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
| Pharmacogenetics, 1993, 3(5):256-263. |
|Evidence for a new variant CYP2D6 allele CYP2D6J in a Japanese population associated with lower in vivo rates of sparteine metabolism.[Reference: WebLink]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Human liver preparations were used to screen various drugs for their capability of binding to mephenytoin p-hydroxylase and Sparteine monooxygenase, two cytochrome P-450-catalyzed activities that are independently heritable. For this screening, any indication of competitive inhibition by the drug was interpreted as an indication of binding. Among 64 drugs and alkaloids tested, 24 compounds caused inhibition of mephenytoin p-hydroxylation but the inhibition was weak in most cases; by contrast, 40 of the 64 compounds inhibited Sparteine oxidation, the inhibition being potent in many cases. The only fairly strong inhibitors of mephenytoin p-hydroxylation were the alkaloid papaverine and the monoamine oxidase inhibitors tranylcypromine and nialamide.
The results of these inhibition studies confirm the independence of the two monogenic defects observed in different populations. Metabolism is possibly altered in poor metabolizers of mephenytoin with fewer drugs than in poor metabolizers of Sparteine.
|Pure & Applied Chemistry, 1994, 66(7):1479--1486. |
|Enantioselective synthesis via sparteine-induced asymmetric deprotonation.[Reference: WebLink]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
The deprotonation of achiral alkyl carbamates with sec-butyllithium/(-)-Sparteine proceeds with a high degree of chiral recognition to form substituted alcohols usually with ≥ 95 % ee after reaction with electrophiles followed by de-protection. The stereoselection is kinetically controlled and a qualitative transition state model is proposed. Some studies, concerning the discrimination between both enantiomers of stereogenic alkyl carbamates and on its utilization for the kinetic resolution are reported. The competition between external and internal competition was investigated in few cases.
Finally, we disclose a short report on the enantio¬selective electrophilic substitution of 1-methylindene; here the origin of stereo-selection is an thermodynamically driven epimerization of diastereomeric indenyllithium Sparteine complexes.