ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
Product Intended Use
1. Reference standards
2. Pharmacological research
Citing Use of our Products
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Sent to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: No. 83, CheCheng Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal & Western Union
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $324.1 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
Asian Journal of Chemistry...2014...Food Science and Biotechnology...2015...Phytochemistry Letters2015, 243-247Am J Chin Med.2015, 30:1-22Evid Based Complement Alternat Me...2016...Molecules.2016, 21(6)Nat Plants.2016, 3:16205BMC Complement Altern Med....2017...
Research on Crops.2017, 18(2)Srinagarind Medical Journal2017, 32(1)Fitoterapia.2018, 124:92-102PLoS One.2018, 13(4):e0195642Molecules.2018, 23(10):E2638Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy...2018...Toxicol In Vitro.2018, 52:94-105Food Chem.2019, 279:80-87
Appl Biol Chem2019, 62:46Cell Mol Biol(Noisy-le-grand)...2019...J Nat Prod.2019, 82(4):1002-1008Food Funct.2020, 11(2):1322-1333.LWT2020, 126:109313Applied Biological Chem. 2020, 26(63).Biol Pharm Bull.2020, 43(10):1534-1541.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
Griffith University (Australia)Funda??o Universitária de Dese... (Brazil)Universidade Federal de Goias (... (Brazil)Worcester Polytechnic Institute (USA)
University of Melbourne (Australia)Shanghai Institute of Biochemis... (China)Regional Crop Research Institute (Korea)Max Rubner-Institut (MRI) (Germany)
Sri Ramachandra University (India)National Chung Hsing University (Taiwan)Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Kra... (Poland)
Inquire / Order:
1 Building, No. 83, CheCheng Rd., Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
Molecules.2019, 24(20):3755Phytomedicine.2020, 79, 153351J Biol Chem.2014, 289(3):1723-31Chem. of Vegetable Raw Materials2020, 97-105Asian J Beauty Cosmetol2020, 18(3): 265-272.Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2018, 2018:3610494Phytochemistry Letters2015, 243-247Nat Prod Commun.2014, 9(5):679-82Process Biochemistry2019, 85:106-115Front Pharmacol.2020, 11:683.
Related Screening Libraries
|| 13-Hydroxylupanine is a natural product from Cytisus scoparius.|
||P450 (e.g. CYP17)|
|Planta Med. 1983 Aug;48(8):253-7. |
|Accumulation of quinolizidine alkaloids in plants and cell suspension cultures: genera lupinus, cytisus, baptisia, genista, laburnum, and sophora.[Pubmed: 17404991]|
|The patterns of quinolizidine alkaloids in cell cultures of 10 species of Fabaceae were analyzed by high-resolution GLC and GLC-MS and compared with the alkaloids present in the leaves of the respective plants.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Lupanine was produced in all 10 cell suspension cultures as the main alkaloid. It was accompanied by sparteine, tetrahydrorhombifoline, 17-oxosparteine, 13-Hydroxylupanine, 4-hydroxylupanine, 17-oxolupanine, and 13-Hydroxylupanine esters as minor alkaloids in some species. The alkaloid patterns of the plants differed markedly in that alpha-pyridone alkaloids were the major alkaloids in the genera Cytisus, Genista, Laburnum and Sophora but were not accumulated in the cell cultures.
These data further support the assumption that the pathway leading to lupanine is the basic pathway of quinolizidine alkaloids biosynthesis and that the other alkaloids are derived from lupanine.
|Xenobiotica. 1994 Sep;24(9):933-41. |
|Disposition of lupanine and 13-hydroxylupanine in man.[Pubmed: 7810174]|
1. The in vivo disposition of lupanine and 13-Hydroxylupanine was studied in subjects identified as poor metabolizers (PM, n = 4) and extensive metabolizers (EM, n = 7) phenotypes for cytochrome P4502D6 (CYP2D6).
METHODS AND RESULTS:
2. After oral administration (40.26 mumol), the half-life (t1/2) of lupanine determined from urinary excretion rate studies in EM subjects was 6.2 +/- 0.5 h (mean +/- SEM) with 95.5 +/- 6.0% of the dose recovered unchanged within 72 h. Similarly, in PM subjects t1/2 = 6.5 +/- 0.9 h and recovery 89.9 +/- 4.5%. 3. For orally administered 13-Hydroxylupanine (37.83 mumol) the t1/2 in EM subjects was 6.8 +/- 1.0 h with a recovery of 100.5 +/- 5.3%, and in PM subjects t1/2 = 5.9 +/- 1.6 h with a recovery of 102.5 +/- 4.8%. 4. The t1/2s of both lupanine and 13-Hydroxylupanine respectively did not differ significantly between EM and PM phenotypes. In addition, total recovery of dose for both alkaloids was similar between phenotypes. 5. In most subjects, > 76% of lupanine and > 85% of 13-Hydroxylupanine was recovered as the unchanged compound. Significant apparent partial dehydroxylation of 13-hydroxy-lupanine was observed in one EM (14% of dose) and one PM (34% of dose) subject.
6. Overall, the finding of a high urinary recovery of unchanged lupanine or 13-Hydroxylupanine together with similar t1/2s for both alkaloids in EM and PM CYP2D6 phenotypes suggests that clinical toxicity is unlikely to result from the use of lupin seed in footstuffs.
||The herbs of Cytisus scoparius
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.