- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $312.8 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- The Pharmaceutical Society of Jap...2018...
- Pharmaceuticals (Basel)....2022...
- Int J Mol Sci.2022, 23(10):5813.
- Molecules.2021, 26(4):1084.
- Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy....2020...
- Daru.2022, 30(2):273-288.
- Front Pharmacol.2019, 10:1025
- Arch Biochem Biophys.2020, 687:108363.
- Gene.2022, 815:146178.
- Cell Signal.2022, 99:110433.
- Dicle Tip Dergisi2020, 47(2),423-430.
- Int J Mol Sci.2017, 19(1)
- Front. Pharmacol.2022, 901563.
- Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica...2015...
- Int J Mol Sci.2021, 22(12):6466.
- J Ethnopharmacol.2021, 267:113615.
- Asian Journal of Chemistry...2014...
- Front Pharmacol.2021, 12:762829.
- Plants (Basel).2020, 9(11):1422.
- Biochem Pharmacol.2017, 130:10-20
- Molecules.2016, 21(6)
- Nutrients.2019, 12(1):E40
- Viruses.2017, 9(10)
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Shanghai University of TCM (China)
- University of Eastern Finland (Finland)
- University of Malaya (Malaysia)
- University of South Australia (Australia)
- Technical University of Denmark (Denmark)
- Utah State University (USA)
- Korea Intitute of Science and T... (Korea)
- Instytut Nawozów Sztucznych w ... (Poland)
- Celltrion Chemical Research Ins... (Korea)
- Sanford Burnham Medical Researc... (USA)
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Moleku... (Germany)
- Chem Biol Interact.2022, 368:110248.
- Arch Biochem Biophys.2018, 644:93-99
- J Pharmacol Sci.2021, 147(2):184-191.
- J Nat Med.2020, 74(1):65-75
- Cells.2023, 12(1):168.
- European Journal of Integrative Medicine2018, 20:165-172
- Nutrients.2020, 12(5):1242.
- Journal of Ginseng Research2021, 15 June.
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol.2022, 434:115815.
- PLoS One.2017, 12(8):e0181191
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
||3-Hydroxymollugin are cytotoxic compounds isolated from Pentas longiflora and Rubia cordifolia. |
||The roots of Pentas longiflora.
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|J Org Chem . 2010 Apr 2;75(7):2274-2280. |
|Synthesis of the natural products 3-hydroxymollugin and 3-methoxymollugin[Pubmed: 20201485]|
|3-Hydroxymollugin 2 and 3-methoxymollugin 3 are cytotoxic compounds isolated as minor compounds from Pentas longiflora and Rubia cordifolia. Syntheses of 3-Hydroxymollugin 2 and 3-methoxymollugin 3 were developed starting from easily available 3-bromomollugin 6. Surprisingly, it was found that the reaction of 3-bromomollugin 6 with sodium methoxide in methanol resulted in the formation of 3-methoxymollugin 3 and the ring-contracted methyl isopropenylfuromollugin 7. A mechanism for this ring contraction is proposed on the basis of a pericyclic retro oxa-6pi ring-opening reaction. A second synthesis of 3-Hydroxymollugin 2 was based on epoxidation of methyl 3-(3-methylbut-2-enyl)-1,4-naphthoquinone-2-carboxylate 17 and subsequent reduction of the quinone moiety, ring transformation, and DDQ oxidation. The latter oxidation process results in 3-Hydroxymollugin 2 along with the rearranged furomollugin 4, which is a ring-contracted analogue of the natural product mollugin 1.|