- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $206.7 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Int J Mol Sci.2022, 23(15):8687.
- Academic J of Second Military Med...2019...
- Front Pharmacol.2022, 13:906763.
- Cancers (Basel).2021, 13(9):2223.
- Front Plant Sci.2020, 10:1705
- Drug Invention Today...2019...
- University of Limpopo2016, 1777
- Molecules.2019, 24(19):E3417
- Plant Cell,Tissue & Organ Culture...2016...
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol....2022...
- Food and Chemical Toxicology...2020...
- J Pharm Biomed Anal.2017, 140:274-280
- Molecules.2018, 23(11):E2837
- Research Square2021, 10.21203.
- BMC Complement Altern Med....2019...
- Pharm Biol.2017, 55(1):360-366
- Food Chem.2020, 327:126992.
- Biol Pharm Bull.2021, 44(12):1891-1893.
- Molecules.2020, 25(17):3783.
- Pharmacognosy Magazine...2017...
- Enzyme Microb Technol....2022...
- Plant Archives2020, 2(1),2929-2934
- Biomed Pharmacother.2020, 128:110318.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum (Germany)
- Monash University Malaysia (Malaysia)
- Universidade do Porto (Portugal)
- University of British Columbia (Canada)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia(UPM) (Malaysia)
- Universite de Lille1 (France)
- University of Toronto (Canada)
- Center for protein Engineering ... (Belgium)
- University of Auckland (New Zealand)
- University of Pretoria (South Africa)
- University of Zurich (Switzerland)
- J Pharmaceut Biomed2020, 182:113110
- bioRxiv2021, 458409.
- LWT-Food Science and Technology2017, 75:488-496
- Front Pharmacol.2021, 12:615157.
- PLoS One.2015, 10(5):e0127060
- Sci Rep.2018, 8:9267
- Nutraceutical Research . 2021, 19(1),p90-105.
- Universitat Stuttgart2022, opus-12200.
- Lab Chip.2018, 18(6):971-978
- J Separation Science & Technology2016, 51:1579-1588
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
||Caffeoylcalleryanin exerted strong 15-LOX inhibitory activity; IC50 values was 1.59 μM.A. pulchra leaves ethanol extract (EEAPL) affords compounds with antiviral activity, mainly against DENV-2. respectively, while Caffeoylcalleryanin was the most effective anti-DENV-2 constituent, with a SI of 20.0.|
|Molecules . 2013 Aug 16;18(8):9919-9932. |
|Chemistry and Antiviral Activity of Arrabidaea pulchra (Bignoniaceae)[Pubmed: 23959197]|
|The aim of the present work was to carry out a bioguided isolation of antiviral chemical constituents from an ethanol extract of leaves from Arrabidaea pulchra (Cham.) Sandwith (EEAPL) that had shown in vitro activity in a previous screening using DNA and RNA viruses. The activity of EEPAL was evaluated against the DNA viruses Human herpesvirus 1 (HSV-1) and Vaccinia virus Western Reserve (VACV-WR) as well as against the RNA viruses Murine encephalomyocarditis virus (EMCV), and Dengue virus 2 (DENV-2) by the 3-(4,5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl)-2,5-diphenyltetrazolium bromide (MTT) colorimetric assay. Cytotoxicity was determined in LLCMK2 and Vero cells and the Selectivity Indexes (SI) were calculated. The most potent effect was observed against DENV-2 (EC50 46.8 ± 1.6 μg mL(-1); SI 2.7). For HSV-1 and VACV-WR EC50 values > 200 μg mL(-1) were determined, while no inhibition of the cytopathic effect was observed with EMCV. Bioguided fractionation of EEAPL by partition between immiscible solvents followed by chromatography over a Sephadex LH20 column afforded two arylpropanoid glycosides, verbascoside (AP 1) and Caffeoylcalleryanin (AP 2), along with a terpenoid, ursolic acid (AP 3). AP 1 and AP 3 exhibited similar anti-DENV-2 profiles, with SI values of 3.8 and 3.1, respectively, while AP 2 was the most effective anti-DENV-2 constituent, with a SI of 20.0. Our results show that A. pulchra leaves ethanol extract (EEAPL) affords compounds with antiviral activity, mainly against DENV-2.|
||The herbs of Gastrodia elata BL.
||DMSO, Pyridine, Methanol, Ethanol, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Nat Prod Res . 2015;29(11):1083-1086. |
|Lipoxygenase inhibitory activity of Cuspidaria pulchra and isolated compounds[Pubmed: 25428032]|
|This work evaluated the in vitro inhibitory activity of the crude ethanolic extract from the aerial parts of Cuspidaria pulchra (Cham.) L.G. Lohmann against 15-lipoxygenase (15-LOX). The bioassay-guided fractionation of the n-butanol fraction, which displayed the highest activity, led to the isolation of three compounds: Caffeoylcalleryanin (1), verbascoside (2) and 6-hydroxyluteolin-7-O-β-glucoside (3). Assessment of the ability of the isolated compounds to inhibit 15-LOX revealed that compounds 1, 2 and 3 exerted strong 15-LOX inhibitory activity; IC50 values were 1.59, 1.76 and 2.35 μM respectively. The XTT assay showed that none of the isolated compounds seemed to be significantly toxic.|