|A unique collection of 50 Anti-Atherosclerotic natural compounds for Anti-Atherosclerotic research|
|Catalog No:||Bb133|| Anti-Atherosclerotic Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 50 Compounds|
2mg/well * 50 Compounds
Piceatannol has antitumor, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities, it also has the potential to control obesity. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.
Gycitein has antioxidant, weak estrogenic, anti-invasion, and anti-proliferation activities, it has potentiol to prevent Abeta associated neurodegenerative disorders, and atherosclerotic cardiovascular diseases. It is a potent activator of ERK1/2, decreases RWPE-1 cell proliferation, it induces ERK1/2 activation was dependent, in part, on tyrosine kinase activity associated with vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR).
1. Tormentic acid has anti-allodynic action, can inhibit markedly the neuropathic allodynia induced by partial ligation of the sciatic nerve.
2. Tormentic acid has anti-inflammatory activity, it potently inhibits the production of nitric oxide (NO) in RAW 264.7 cells, also suppresses the LPS-stimulated degradation and phosphorylation of inhibitor of kappa B-α (IκB-α), suggests that the anti-inflammatory activity of TA is associated with the down-regulation of iNOS, COX-2, and TNF-α through the negative regulation of the NF-κB pathway in RAW 264.7 cells.
3. Tormentic acid has anticancer, anti-atherogenic properties and minimal toxicity in vivo, it also can reduce vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation and survival.
4. Tormentic acid has protective effect against lipopolysaccharide/D-galactosamine induced fulminant hepatic failure in mice.
5. Tormentic acid showed significant PTP1B inhibitory activities with IC50 value of 28.96μmol·L-1.
|CFN99458||Ergosterol peroxide glucoside
Ergosterol peroxide exhibits anti-cancer, amoebicidal, anticomplementary, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-oxdiant, and anti-melanogenic activities. Ergosterol peroxide could as an anti-atherosclerosis agent, it exhibits hACAT-1 and Lp-PLA2 inhibitory effects, with inhibitory values of 51.6 +/- 0.9 and 51.7 +/- 1.2%, at a treatment concentration of 0.23 mM. Ergosterol peroxide has osteoclastogenesis inhibitory effect, it shows an inhibitory effect in a dose-dependent manner and an inhibition rate of up to 62% with low cytotoxicity, even at a concentration as low as 1.0 microg/mL.
Danshensu has anxiolytic-like, cardioprotective, neuroprotective, and antioxidant activities. It can enhance HO-1 expression to suppress 6-OHDA-induced oxidative damage via PI3K/Akt/Nrf2 signaling pathways and can reduce 6-OHDA-induced dopaminergic neuronal loss in zebrafish. Chronic treatment with danshensu can prevent/attenuate the formation of atherosclerosis.