1. Benzyl cinnamate has toxicologic action.
2. Benzyl cinnamate can treat trachoma and corneal opacities.
3. Benzyl cinnamate can treat Meniere's syndrome and tinnitus aurum.
4. Benzyl cinnamate and dibenzalacetone are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory compounds and compositions thereof.
1. Riboflavine exhibits anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
2. Riboflavine may be used as a hepato-protective agent against toxic effects caused by CCl4 and other chemical agents in the liver.
3. Riboflavine-response Leigh syndrome and leukodystrophy associated to partial succinate dehydrogenase deficiency,riboflavin can treat the regression of neurological impairment.
4. Riboflavine deficiency may lead to angular conjunctivitis.