Wogonoside has anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory, anti-angiogenic and anticancer effects, it may exert its anti-inflammatory effect via dual inhibition of NF-κB and NLRP3 inflammasome. Wogonoside induced autophagy through the MAPK-mTOR pathway, it inhibited LTB 4 production at the concentration of 100 uM.
1. Corchoionoside C has antioxidant activity, shows strong scavenging activities on DPPH radical.
2. Corchoionosides A, B, and C inhibit the histamine release from rat peritoneal exudate cells induced by antigen-antibody reaction.
3. Corchoionoside C shows weak antifungal activity.
1. Zeorin shows strong inhibition activity against bacteria and fungi.
2. Zeorin markedly exhibits inhibitory activity on histamine release from mast cell induced by DNP24-BSA, it shows potent inhibitory effect by 40% decrease of histamine release.
1. Confluentin has antimicrobial activity against the gram-positive bacteria.
2. Confluentin significantly inhibits compound 48/80-induced histamine release from rat peritoneal mast cells.
3. Confluentin shows weak cytotoxicity against four human tumor cell lines, HL-60, SMMC-7712, A-549, and MCF-7, in vitro.
Taxiresinol shows anticancer, antinociceptive, and antiallergic activities, it shows inhibitory activity on induced histamine release from the human basophilic cell line, KU812. Taxiresinol can protect the hepatocytes from apoptosis via an inhibition of TNF- alpha production by activated macrophages and a direct inhibition of apoptosis induced by TNF- alpha in D-GalN/LPS-treated mice.