1. Nuciferine is an important drug candidate for the treatment of obesity-related diseases, through ameliorating HFD-induced dyslipidemia as well as liver steatosis and injury.
2. Nuciferine may be potential for the prevention and treatment of hyperuricemia with kidney inflammation.
3. Nuciferine has a vasorelaxant effect via both endothelium-dependent and -independent mechanisms. These results suggest that Nuciferine may have a therapeutic effect on vascular diseases associated with aberrant vasoconstriction.
1. Pinusolide is a potent and specific PAF antagonist.
2. Pinusolide inhibits 5-lipoxygenase (5-LO)-dependent leukotriene C4 (LTC4) generation in immunoglobulin E (IgE)/Ag-induced bone marrow-derived mast cells (BMMCs) in a concentration-dependent manner.