1. Toosendanin possesses hepatotoxicity.
2. Toosendanin has effects on the growth, cell cycle arrest, induction of apoptosis and the involved signaling pathway in human promyelocytic leukemia HL-60 cells.
3. Toosendanin is an effective insecticide for Ae.
1. Isoalantolactone has the capacity to inhibit tumor cell growth through induction of apoptosis, may be mediated through caspase-dependent apoptotic pathways, S phase arrest, inhibition of phosphorylation of PI3K/Akt, and downregulation of Bcr/Abl, suggests it may as a potential cancer therapeutic compound.
1. Arecoline hydrobromide is a hypotensive agent.
2. Arecoline hydrobromide is formerly used as a cholinergic agent.
3. Arecoline hydrobromide is purgative, vermifuge and taenifuge agents in veterinary medicine.