1. Caryophyllene oxide shows significant central as well as peripheral analgesic, along with anti-inflammatory, activity at the doses of 12.5 and 25mg/kg body wt.
2. Caryophyllene oxide inhibits growth and induces apoptosis through the suppression of PI3K/AKT/mTOR/S6K1 pathways and ROS-mediated MAPKs activation.
3. Caryophyllene oxide as an antifungal agent in an in vitro experimental model of onychomycosis.
4. Artemisia campestris ssp. campestris essential oils with dominant caryophyllene oxide are notably toxic.
5. Caryophyllene Oxide and lupenone have synergistic effect against Trypanosoma cruzi.
6. β-Caryophyllene oxide has acaricidal activities against house dust mites,it and structural analogues have potential for development as preventive agents for control of house dust mites.
1. Atractylenolide III may have therapeutic potential in treating homocysteine-mediated cognitive impairment and neuronal injury.
2. Atractylenolide III is a potential candidate for treatment of human lung carcinoma by inducing the release of cytochrome c, upregulating the expression of bax and translocating apoptosis-inducing factor.
1. The use of costic acid and other components from the plant Dittrichia viscosa (Greek: aconiza) and related species for the preparation of acaricidal products used against the acari Varroa destructor as parasite of the honey bee.
1. Nootkatone can provide effective tick control.
2. (+)-Nootkatone has antiallergic, anti-inflammatory, and antiplatelet activities.
3. Nootkatone can prevent obesity and improve physical performance through AMPK activation in skeletal muscle and liver.