|CFN99029||Kadsuracoccinic acid A
1. Kadsuracoccinic acid A has anticancer activity.
2. Kadsuracoccinic acid A induces significant cleavage arrest.
3. Kadsuracoccinic acid A may be related to the preservation of the progression of the M phase.
1. Colchicine prevents amyloidosis in our high-risk population and that it can prevent additional deterioration of renal function in patients with amyloidosis who have proteinuria but not the nephrotic syndrome.
2. Colchicine binds at a location where it prevents curved tubulin from adopting a straight structure, which inhibits assembly, and microtubules are cytoskeletal polymers of tubulin involved in many cellular functions.
3. Colchicine has anti-mitotic activity, it interacts with tubulin and perturbs the assembly dynamics of microtubules; though its use has been limited because of its toxicity, colchicine can still be used as a lead compound for the generation of potent anti-cancer drugs.
4. Colchicine can treat familial mediterranean fever.
5. Colchicine may exert its prophylactic effects on cytokine-provoked inflammation by diminishing the qualitative expression of E-selectin on endothelium, and its therapeutic effects by diminishing the quantitative expression of L-selectin on neutrophils.
1. Methyl protodioscin has antitumor property.
2. Methyl protodioscin potentially increase HDL cholesterol while reducing LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
3. Methyl protodioscin induced apoptotic process in human A549 cells is closely associated with Mitochondrial membrane potential, mitochondrial cytochrome c and caspase-3 .
4. Methyl protodioscin showed strong cytotoxicity against most cell lines from solid tumors with GI50 ≤10.0 microM.
5. Methyl protodioscin could block the volt dependent form calcium channel in cellular membrane, and up-regulate the function of sodium pump and calcium pump, so that it could remain low calcium in the internal environment in cardiomyocytes.
1. Theobromine may have therapeutic potential for diabetic nephropathy, by reducing kidney ECM accumulation in diabetic.
2. Theobromine independently increased serum HDL-cholesterol concentrations by 0.16 mmol/L.
3. Theobromine at normal intake ranges may contribute to the positive effects of chocolate, but at higher intakes, effects become negative.
1. Cornin induces angiogenesis in vitro via a programmed PI3K/Akt/eNOS/VEGF signaling axis.
2. Cornin has protective potential against cerebral ischemia injury and its protective effects may be due to amelioration of cerebral mitochondrial function and its antioxidant property.