1. Dehydro-alpha-lapachone possesses antifungal, antibacterial and antitumor activities, can be as a potential drug for reducing cancer metastasis.
1. Methyllucidone may have a neuroprotective potential via inhibition of neurotoxic microglial activation implicated in neurodegeneration.
|CFN98507||Ginkgolic acid C13:0
1.Ginkgolic acid C13:0 exhibits the highest α-glucosidase inhibitory activity.
1. Deoxylapachol from T. grandis extract can induce fungal cell wall stress.
1. Vestitol has phytoalexin activity.
2. Vestitol has antimicrobial activity.
2. Vestitol has anti-inflammatory activity.