1. Dehydro-alpha-lapachone is an antifungal substance.
2. Dehydro-α-lapachone can inhibit vessel regeneration, interfere with vessel anastomosis, and limit plexus formation in zebrafish, it also can induce vascular pruning and growth delay in orthotopic mammary tumors in mice.
1. Methyllucidone may have a neuroprotective potential via inhibition of neurotoxic microglial activation implicated in neurodegeneration.
|CFN98507||Ginkgolic acid C13:0
1.Ginkgolic acid C13:0 exhibits the highest α-glucosidase inhibitory activity.
1. Deoxylapachol from T. grandis extract can induce fungal cell wall stress.
1. Vestitol has phytoalexin activity.
2. Vestitol has antimicrobial activity.
2. Vestitol has anti-inflammatory activity.