1. Epifriedelanol suppresses adriamycin-induced cellular senescence, replicative senescence in human fibroblasts (HDFs) and human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs).
2. Epifriedelanol may be used to develop dietary supplements or cosmetics that modulate tissue aging or aging-associated diseases, because of it can reduce cellular senescence in human primary cells.
1. Shikonin exhibited its anti-tumor activity through inhibiting cell growth and promoting apoptosis by negatively regulating PI3K/Akt signaling ,targeting mitochondrial-related signaling pathway.
2. Shikonin could suppress the cell viability, adhesion, invasion and migratory ability of MGC-803 cells through TLR2- or NF-κB-mediated pathway.
1. A composition containing an effective amount of D-xylose, an ester thereof or an oligosaccharide containing D-xylose, in a combination with a cosmetically or pharmaceutically acceptable excipient.
1. Cinnamyl acetate is a fragrance ingredient.
1. Falcarindiol is a potential new anticancer agent that exerts its activity through inducing ER stress and apoptosis.
2. Falcarindiol induces immunosuppressive effects in vitro and in vivo and might be a novel therapy for autoimmune or allergic diseases.
3. Falcarindiol has protective effect against CCl(4) toxicity , in part, be explained by anti-lipid peroxidation activity associated with the induction of the GSTs including GSTA4.