1. Fumaric acid is used in systemic and topical treatment of psoriasis.
2. Fumaric acid attenuates the eotaxin-1 expression in TNF-α-stimulated fibroblasts by suppressing p38 MAPK-dependent NF-κB signaling.
1. Nystose has anti-hydroxyl radical activity, anti-hydroxyl radical activity is an important factor in the description of antioxidant capacity of any natural product, indicatets that nystose has antioxidant capacity.
2. A high content of kestose and nestose in the diet can cause a decrease in ileal and cecal pH (to 5.42 and 5.49, respectively)of turkeys, which may promote digestion.
3. Nystose and 1-Kestose can modulate the intestinal Microorganisms flora.
1. Specioside has analgesic activity.
2. Specioside has anti-dyspeptic and astringent activities.
3. Specioside has liver stimulating and wound healing activities.
4. Specioside exhibits potent antioxidant activity.
5. Specioside ameliorates oxidative stress and promotes longevity in Caenorhabditis elegans.
1. Methyl syringate has a unique inhibitory activity toward aflatoxin production with a different mode of action from that of gallic acid.
2. Methyl syringate is a specific and selective activator of hTRPA1, can regulate food intake and gastric emptying through a TRPA1-mediated pathway and, by extension, can contribute to weight suppression.
3. Methyl syringate could be effective to suppress hypoxia-induced inflammation, it suppresses food intake and gastric emptying in imprinting control region mice, it inhibits the hypoxic induction of COX-2 expression and cell invasion through TRPA1 activation.
1. (2S,3R)-Ceplignan and (2R,3S)-Ceplignan significantly enhances SERT activity, can used in treatments of neuropsychiatric and digestive disorders.