1. 3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-1-propanol has a certain degree of regulation of plant growth and development.
1. Betaine hydrochloride has protective effects against hypoxic mice.
2. Betaine hydrochloride can increase the secreting of thyroxine (T3) and insulin and regulate the metabolism of organism by the hormones, thus it prompts fish growth and also improves intestine figuration.
3. Betaine hydrochloride shows promise for treatment of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
4. Betaine hydrochloride has sedative, antipyretic and analgesic effects.
1. The synthesized N-[4-(piperazin-1-yl)phenyl]Cinnamamide derivatives shows promising activity against M. tb.
2. Cinnamamide derivatives exhibits therapeutic potential in animal models of both central and peripheral nervous system disorders.
1. Gibberellin shows inhibitory effect on treatment on adventitious rooting, which appears to act by perturbing polar auxin transport, in particular auxin efflux in hybrid aspen, and both efflux and influx in Arabidopsis.
2. Gibberellins are growth-promoting phytohormones that were crucial in breeding improved semi-dwarf varieties during the green revolution.