1. Homovanillic acid is used as a reagent to detect oxidative enzymes, and is associated with dopamine levels in the brain.
2. Abnormalities in white matter were associated with low CSF Homovanillic acid (odds ratio 2.3, 95% confidence interval 1.5-3.5).
1. Herbacetin induces apoptosis in HepG2 cells, by ROS and PI3K/Akt pathway.
2. Herbacetin suppresses the HGF-induced motility of human breast cancer MDA-MB-231 cells by inhibiting c-Met and Akt phosphorylation.
1. The 4-(dimethylamino)cinnamaldehyde (DMAC) assay is currently used to quantify proanthocyanidin (PAC) content in cranberry products.
2. 4-Dimethylaminocinnamaldehyde is a photometric reagent for primary aromatic amines.
1. 3,4-Dihydroxyphenylglycol has antioxidant activity.
1. Tricine can clearly visualize tumors, may as melanoma imaging agents.