1. Murraol shows the significant proliferative activities on osteoblast-like UMR106 cells lines at the concentration of 1 × 10-10 mol/L.
2. Murraol and auraptenol show 63 ug/mL MIC value against Klebsiella pneumoniae ATCC 4352 and Bacillus subtilis ATCC 9372.
1. 26-Nor-8-oxo-alpha-onocerin can promote the osteoblast proliferation rate, the effect is time-dependent,concentration-dependent and differentiation state-dependent.
1. Oplodiol exhibits noteworthy anti-plasmodial activity against Plasmodium falciparum strains.
2. Oplodiol has a stimulative effect on significantly proliferation and differentiation of culture osteoblasts.
3. Oplodiol shows moderate cytotoxic effects on the human lung adenocarcinoma A549 with IC50 values at 25.5 ug/mL.
Astragaloside Ι may protect the cerebral tissue against the free radical damage in ischemia and inhibit the activation of BV-2 cells induced by LPS through suppressing the activation of PI3K/Akt/NF-κB pathway. It stimulates osteoblast differentiation through the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway, which also activates the BMP pathway and RANK pathway.
Astragaloside II is a potent autophagy inhibitor and multidrug resistance (MDR) reversal agent, which restores chemosensitivity of anticancer agent cisplatin and enhances tumor cell death. It has immunomodulating activity, can trigger T cell activation through regulation of CD45 protein tyrosine phosphatase activity, it induces osteogenic activities of osteoblasts through the bone morphogenetic protein-2/MAPK and Smad1/5/8 pathways.