1. Veratraldehyde was reduced by aryl-alcohol dehydrogenase to their corresponding alcohols, which was oxidized by aryl-alcohol oxidase, producing H2O2.
2. Veratraldehyde as a corrosion inhibitor for Zinc in different acid medium.
1. Proanthocyanidins has antimicrobial property.
2. Proanthocyanidins has anti-inflammatory property .
3. Proanthocyanidins has antioxidant activity via the three most important mechanisms of free radical scavenging ,chelation of transition metals, and inhibition of enzymes.
4. Proanthocyanidins is a dietary supplement to use for the treatment of any chronic disorder.
1. Apiin is the reducing and stabilizing agent.
2. Apiin has inhibitory activity in-vitro on iNOS expression and nitrite production when added before LPS stimulation in the medium of J774.A1 cells.