ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
Product Intended Use
1. Reference standards
2. Pharmacological research
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Sent to Email: email@example.com
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: No. 83, CheCheng Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal & Western Union
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
International Journal of Mol. Med.2015 Mar 6.Journal of Life Science2017.2;Horticultural Science2016Experimental Parasitology2015 March 24.J. of The Korean Society of Food CultureApr.2017;
Journal of Agricultural Science2015 Sep 15Scientific Research.2015 Jan 6; 14-23Gorana Nedin Rankovi?2017 Jan 15J Ethnopharmacol. 2017 Jul 12;Faculty of Chem. & Nat. Resource Eng.Jul. 2014
Viruses. 2017 Oct 3;9(10). Arch Biochem Biophys. 2018 Jan 15;Molecules. 2018 Jan 24;Phytochem Anal.2016 Sep;
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
University of Limpopo (South Africa)The Ohio State University (USA)The University of Newcastle (Australia)Universidade Federal de Santa Ca... (Brazil)
Weizmann Institute of Science (Israel)University of Bonn (Germany)University of Maryland (USA)Istanbul University (Turkey)
University of Toulouse (France)Regional Crop Research Institute (Korea)Kamphaengphet Rajabhat University (Thailand)
|| 13-Hydroxylupanine is a natural product from Cytisus scoparius.|
||P450 (e.g. CYP17)|
|Planta Med. 1983 Aug;48(8):253-7. |
|Accumulation of quinolizidine alkaloids in plants and cell suspension cultures: genera lupinus, cytisus, baptisia, genista, laburnum, and sophora.[Pubmed: 17404991]|
|The patterns of quinolizidine alkaloids in cell cultures of 10 species of Fabaceae were analyzed by high-resolution GLC and GLC-MS and compared with the alkaloids present in the leaves of the respective plants.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Lupanine was produced in all 10 cell suspension cultures as the main alkaloid. It was accompanied by sparteine, tetrahydrorhombifoline, 17-oxosparteine, 13-Hydroxylupanine, 4-hydroxylupanine, 17-oxolupanine, and 13-Hydroxylupanine esters as minor alkaloids in some species. The alkaloid patterns of the plants differed markedly in that alpha-pyridone alkaloids were the major alkaloids in the genera Cytisus, Genista, Laburnum and Sophora but were not accumulated in the cell cultures.
These data further support the assumption that the pathway leading to lupanine is the basic pathway of quinolizidine alkaloids biosynthesis and that the other alkaloids are derived from lupanine.
|Xenobiotica. 1994 Sep;24(9):933-41. |
|Disposition of lupanine and 13-hydroxylupanine in man.[Pubmed: 7810174]|
1. The in vivo disposition of lupanine and 13-Hydroxylupanine was studied in subjects identified as poor metabolizers (PM, n = 4) and extensive metabolizers (EM, n = 7) phenotypes for cytochrome P4502D6 (CYP2D6).
METHODS AND RESULTS:
2. After oral administration (40.26 mumol), the half-life (t1/2) of lupanine determined from urinary excretion rate studies in EM subjects was 6.2 +/- 0.5 h (mean +/- SEM) with 95.5 +/- 6.0% of the dose recovered unchanged within 72 h. Similarly, in PM subjects t1/2 = 6.5 +/- 0.9 h and recovery 89.9 +/- 4.5%. 3. For orally administered 13-Hydroxylupanine (37.83 mumol) the t1/2 in EM subjects was 6.8 +/- 1.0 h with a recovery of 100.5 +/- 5.3%, and in PM subjects t1/2 = 5.9 +/- 1.6 h with a recovery of 102.5 +/- 4.8%. 4. The t1/2s of both lupanine and 13-Hydroxylupanine respectively did not differ significantly between EM and PM phenotypes. In addition, total recovery of dose for both alkaloids was similar between phenotypes. 5. In most subjects, > 76% of lupanine and > 85% of 13-Hydroxylupanine was recovered as the unchanged compound. Significant apparent partial dehydroxylation of 13-hydroxy-lupanine was observed in one EM (14% of dose) and one PM (34% of dose) subject.
6. Overall, the finding of a high urinary recovery of unchanged lupanine or 13-Hydroxylupanine together with similar t1/2s for both alkaloids in EM and PM CYP2D6 phenotypes suggests that clinical toxicity is unlikely to result from the use of lupin seed in footstuffs.
||The herbs of Cytisus scoparius
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
Recent ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.PMID: 29328914
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.PMID: 29149595
Scientific Reports 2017 Dec 11;7(1):17332.doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-17427-6.PMID: 29230013
Molecules. 2017 Oct 27;22(11). pii: E1829.doi: 10.3390/molecules22111829.PMID: 29077044
J Cell Biochem. 2018 Feb;119(2):2231-2239.doi: 10.1002/jcb.26385. PMID: 28857247
Phytomedicine. 2018 Feb 1;40:37-47. doi:10.1016/j.phymed.2017.12.030PMID: 29496173
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.