ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
Product Intended Use
1. Reference standards
2. Pharmacological research
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Sent to Email: email@example.com
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: No. 83, CheCheng Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal & Western Union
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
International Journal of Mol. Med.2015 Mar 6.Analytical sci. & Tech2016SBRAS2016(12)Int J Mol Sci.2017 Nov 30;Mol Med Rep.2014 May;9(5):1653-9.
Hum Exp Toxicol. 2016 Dec 9.Chem Biol Interact.2018 Mar 1;Free Radic Biol Med.2017 Nov;J Nat Med.2017 AprJ Biochem Mol Toxicol. 2017 Jun 7
Pharm Biol. 2017 Dec;Food Chemistry.2015 Feb.7.Pharmacogn Mag.2015 Jul-Sep.Sci Rep. 2017 Apr 11;
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
Universidad Veracuzana (Mexico)Monash University Sunway Campus (Malaysia)Institute of Bioorganic Chemistr... (Poland)Korea Food Research Institute(KF... (Korea)
University of Fribourg (Switzerland)Sri Ramachandra University (India)Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedic... (China)Agricultural Research Organizati... (Israel)
Molecular Biology Institute of B... (Spain)Chinese University of Hong Kong (China)Wroclaw Medical University (Poland)
||Forsythoside A possesses strong antibacterial, antiinflammatory, antioxidant and antiviral effects. it has the potential to prevent IBV infection in vitro, it can promote the expression of IFN-α and Mx1 significantly.Forsythoside A has inductive effects on the activities of CYP1A2 and CYP2C11, without affecting CYP2D1 and CYP3A1/2 activities.
||Antifection | P450 (e.g. CYP17) | P-gp|
|Phytother Res. 2011 Mar;25(3):338-42. |
|Forsythoside a inhibits the avian infectious bronchitis virus in cell culture.[Pubmed: 20677175]|
|Forsythoside A is a polyphenolic constituent of the fruits of Forsythia suspensa Vahl. which is widely used as an antiinflammatory agent in traditional Chinese medicine.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
In the present study, the effects of Forsythoside A on cell infection by avian infectious bronchitis virus were assessed. A real-time fluorescence quantitative PCR assay was used to determine mRNA content of IBV N gene. The pretreatment of cells with Forsythoside A, adding Forsythoside A post infection of cells, and treatment of virus with Forsythoside A were analysed. The inhibitory effect of Forsythoside A was confirmed by infecting primary chicken embryo kidney cells. Infected cells were inhibited by Forsythoside A treatment.
The data indicated that Forsythoside A has the potential to prevent IBV infection in vitro.
Forsythoside A Description
||The fruits of Forsythia suspensa
||DMSO, Pyridine, Methanol, Ethanol, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
Recent ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.PMID: 29328914
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.PMID: 29149595
Scientific Reports 2017 Dec 11;7(1):17332.doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-17427-6.PMID: 29230013
Molecules. 2017 Oct 27;22(11). pii: E1829.doi: 10.3390/molecules22111829.PMID: 29077044
J Cell Biochem. 2018 Feb;119(2):2231-2239.doi: 10.1002/jcb.26385. PMID: 28857247
Phytomedicine. 2018 Feb 1;40:37-47. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2017.12.030.PMID: 29496173
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Xenobiotica. 2017 Apr;47(4):297-303. |
|Effects of phillyrin and forsythoside A on rat cytochrome P450 activities in vivo and in vitro.[Pubmed: 27310729 ]|
|1. Phillyrin and Forsythoside A are two important active ingredients in Forsythia suspensa. However, the effects of phillyrin and Forsythoside A on the activities of cytochrome P450 (CYP450) remain unclear.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
2. This study aimed to investigate the effects of phillyrin and Forsythoside A on the activities of CYP1A2, CYP2C11, CYP2D1 and CYP3A1/2 by cocktail probe drugs in rats both in vivo and in vitro. 3. Many pharmacokinetic parameters of caffeine and metoprolol in phillyrin pretreatment group, caffeine and tolbutamide in Forsythoside A pretreatment group were affected significantly. In rat liver microsomal incubation system, the concentrations of acetaminophen and dextrophan in the phillyrin pretreatment group are higher than blank control group by 207.69% and 125.00%, however, the concentrations of 4-hydroxytolbutamide and 6β-hydroxytestosterone were not significantly altered. The concentrations of acetaminophen and 4-hydroxytolbutamide in the Forsythoside A pretreatment group are higher than blank control group by 223.07% and 154.16%, whereas the concentrations of dextrophan and 6β-hydroxytestosterone were not significantly altered.
4. These results indicated that Phillyrin had potential inductive effects on rat CYP1A2 and CYP2D1 activities, without affecting CYP2C11 and CYP3A1/2 activities. Moreover, Forsythoside A had inductive effects on the activities of CYP1A2 and CYP2C11, without affecting CYP2D1 and CYP3A1/2 activities.
|Phytomedicine. 2012 Dec 15;20(1):47-58. |
|Improvement of intestinal absorption of forsythoside A in weeping forsythia extract by various absorption enhancers based on tight junctions.[Pubmed: 23089157]|
|Forsythoside A (FTA), one of the main active ingredients in weeping forsythia extract, possesses strong antibacterial, antioxidant and antiviral effects, and its content was about 8% of totally, higher largely than that of other ingredients, but the absolute bioavailability orally was approximately 0.5%, which is significant low influencing clinical efficacies of its oral preparations. In the present study, in vitro Caco-2 cell, in situ single-pass intestinal perfusion and in vivo pharmacokinetics study were performed to investigate the effects of absorption enhancers based on tight junctions: sodium caprate and water-soluble chitosan on the intestinal absorption of FTA, and the eventual mucosal epithelial damage resulted from absorption enhancers was evaluated by MTT test, measurement of total amount of protein and the activity of LDH and morphology observation, respectively. The pharmacological effects such as antioxidant activity improvement by absorption enhancers were verified by PC12 cell damage inhibition rate after H₂O₂ insults. The observations from in vitro Caco-2 cell showed that the absorption of FTA in weeping forsythia extract could be improved by absorption enhancers. Meanwhile, the absorption enhancing effect of water-soluble chitosan may be almost saturable up to 0.0032% (w/v), and sodium caprate at concentrations up to 0.64 mg/ml was safe for the Caco-2 cells, but water-soluble chitosan at different concentrations was all safe for these cells. |