ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
Product Intended Use
1. Reference standards
2. Pharmacological research
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Sent to Email: email@example.com
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: No. 83, CheCheng Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal & Western Union
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
BangaloreOct/Dec 2017;The Japan Society for Analy. Chem.2017 Nov. 8;Hindawi Publishing Corporation2015 July 30Int J Biol Macromol. 2018 Feb 12. Journal of Agricultural Science2015 Sep 15
J Ethnopharmacol. 2017 Jul 12;J Agric Food Chem.2018 Jan 10;J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol.2015 Aug 15Sci Rep. 2017 Apr 11;Pharm Biol. 2015 Oct 1
Sci Rep. 2017 Jan 9;Aquaculture1 Dec. 2017Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis2016 Dec.Phytochem Anal.2013 Sep-Oct.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
University of Medicine and Pharm... (Romania)University of Auckland (New Zealand)Instituto de Investigaciones Agr... (Chile)Utrecht University (Netherlands)
Funda??o Universitária de Desen... (Brazil)Utah State University (USA)Anna University (India)University of Queensland (Australia)
The Vancouver Prostate Centre (V... (Canada)University of Vienna (Austria)Universita' Degli Studi Di Cagli... (Italy)
||Linderane is a mechanism-based inactivator of CYP2C9. |
||P450 (e.g. CYP17) | NADPH-oxidase|
|Xenobiotica. 2015 Jun 11:1-10. |
|Mechanism-based inactivation of CYP2C9 by linderane.[Pubmed: 26068520]|
|1. Linderane (LDR), a furan-containing sesquiterpenoid, is found in Lindera aggregata (Sims) Kosterm, a common traditional Chinese herbal medicine. We thoroughly studied the irreversible inhibitory effect of LDR on cytochrome P450 2C9 (CYP2C9).
METHODS AND RESULTS:
2. LDR caused a time- and concentration-dependent inactivation of CYP2C9. In addition, the inactivation of CYP2C9 by LDR was NADPH-dependent and irreversible. More than 50% of CYP2C9 activity was lost after its incubation with LDR at the concentration of 10 μM for 15 min at 30 °C. The maximal rate constant for inactivation (kinact) was found to be 0.0419 min(-1), and the concentration required for half-maximal inactivation (KI) was 1.26 μM, respectively. Glutathione (GSH), catalase, and superoxide dismutase (SOD) failed to protect CYP2C9 against inactivation by LDR. Diclofenac, a substrate of CYP2C9, prevented the enzyme from inactivation produced by LDR. The estimated partition ratio of the inactivation was approximately 227. 3. Two reactive intermediates, including furanoepoxide and γ-ketoenal, might be responsible for the observed enzyme inactivation. The formation of the intermediates was verified by chemical synthesis.
Multiple P450 enzymes, including CYPs 1A2, 2B6, 2C9, 2C19, 2D6, 3A4, and 3A5, were found to be involved in the metabolic activation of LDR. In conclusion, LDR was characterized as a mechanism-based inactivator of CYP2C9.
||The roots of Lindera aggregata( Sims) Kosterm
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
Recent ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.PMID: 29328914
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.PMID: 29149595
Scientific Reports 2017 Dec 11;7(1):17332.doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-17427-6.PMID: 29230013
Molecules. 2017 Oct 27;22(11). pii: E1829.doi: 10.3390/molecules22111829.PMID: 29077044
J Cell Biochem. 2018 Feb;119(2):2231-2239.doi: 10.1002/jcb.26385. PMID: 28857247
Phytomedicine. 2018 Feb 1;40:37-47. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2017.12.030.PMID: 29496173
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2004 Jul;29(7):657-9. |
|Determination of linderane in root tuber of Lindera aggregata by HPLC[Pubmed: 15503773]|
|To provide scientific basis for quality control of Lindera aggregata.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
HPLC analytical method was established using a Lichrospher C18 column and acetonitrile-water (56:44) as the mobile phase, detected at 235 nm.
The linear range of Linderane is between 0.0642 - 0.5774 microg, the average recovery was 98.4%, RSD1.7% (n = 9).
Contents of Linderane in commercially available and collected samples were from 0.028% to 0.123% and from 0.056% to 0.222% respectively.