ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
Product Intended Use
1. Reference standards
2. Pharmacological research
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Sent to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: No. 83, CheCheng Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal & Western Union
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
J Cell Biochem.2018 Feb;Food Research InternationalJan. 2016Pharm Biol. 2017 Dec;Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis2016 May 5; Jour. of Stored Pro & Postharvest Res.March 2016
J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2017 Jun 5;BMC Complement Altern Med.2017 Aug 3;RSC AdvancesIssue 86, 2017Phytomedicine1 Feb. 2018;Integr Med Res.2017 Dec;
Am J Chin Med.2015 Jul 30:1-22.Jou. of Agromedicine and Med. Sci.2018;Phytochem Anal.2016 Sep;Molecules.2017 Oct 27;
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
University of the Basque Country (Spain)Sanford Burnham Medical Research... (USA)Universite de Lille1 (France)University of Hertfordshire (United Kingdom)
Siksha O Anusandhan University (India)Nanjing University of Chinese Me... (China)Universidad Veracuzana (Mexico)Srinakharinwirot University (Thailand)
University of British Columbia (Canada)University of Malaya (Malaysia)University of Cincinnati (USA)
|| 1. Soyasaponins has chemoprevention activities, it prevent H₂O₂-induced inhibition of gap junctional intercellular communication by scavenging reactive oxygen species in rat liver cells.|
2. Soyasaponins can significantly decrease blood glucose, improve atherosclerotic index, and inhibit lipid peroxidation and platelet aggregation in diabetic rats, which may be useful in prevention and control of diabetes mellitus and diabetes-associated atherosclerosis.
3. Soyasaponins abundant in soybean have anti-inflammatory activities, low-dose SSs alleviated contact hypersensitivity (CHS) symptoms by attenuating inflammation and improving the intestinal microbiota composition, suggesting that dietary SSs may have beneficial effects on allergic contact dermatitis (ACD).
4. Dietary soyasaponin has inhibitory effects on 2,4-dinitrofluorobenzene-induced contact hypersensitivity in mice.
||ROS | Immunology & Inflammation related|
Soyasaponin Bd Description
||The seeds of Glycine max
||DMSO, Pyridine, Methanol, Ethanol, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
Recent ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.PMID: 29328914
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.PMID: 29149595
Scientific Reports 2017 Dec 11;7(1):17332.doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-17427-6.PMID: 29230013
Molecules. 2017 Oct 27;22(11). pii: E1829.doi: 10.3390/molecules22111829.PMID: 29077044
J Cell Biochem. 2018 Feb;119(2):2231-2239.doi: 10.1002/jcb.26385. PMID: 28857247
Phytomedicine. 2018 Feb 1;40:37-47. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2017.12.030.PMID: 29496173
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.