- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Molecules.2016, 21(10)
- The Korea Journal of Herbology...2016...
- J Biotechnol.2020, 318:10-19.
- Sci Rep.2020, 10:4495(2020)
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun....2020...
- Int Immunopharmacol. 2020, 83:106403.
- Nutrients2022, 14(3),695.
- J Pharmaceut Biomed2020, 178:112894
- Plant Direct.2021, 5(4):e00318.
- Universite de Bordeaux...2017...
- J Control Release.2021, 336:159-168.
- J Nat Med.2017, 71(2):457-462
- J Ethnopharmacol.2016, 194:219-227
- Tumour Biol.2015, 36(12):9385-93
- Food and Bioprocess Technology...2017...
- Daru.2022, 30(2):273-288.
- Int J Mol Sci.2022, 23(21):12816.
- Biochem Pharmacol. 2020, 177:114014.
- Molecules.2019, 24(7):E1290
- Free Radic Biol Med.2017, 112:191-199
- Fitoterapia.2015, 100:179-86
- Archives of Biological sciences...2022...
- ACS Synth Biol.2022, doi: 10.1021.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Mahidol University (Thailand)
- University of Brasilia (Brazil)
- St. Jude Children Research Hosp... (USA)
- Universidade do Porto (Portugal)
- Siksha O Anusandhan University (India)
- Weizmann Institute of Science (Israel)
- Aveiro University (Portugal)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (USA)
- Heinrich-Heine-University Düss... (Germany)
- University of Toulouse (France)
- Universidade Federal de Goias (... (Brazil)
- Nutrients.2020, 12(12):3638.
- Korean J. of Horticultural Sci. & Tech. 2017, 793-804
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2015, 2015:165457
- Natural Product Communications2021, 16(9):1-10.
- South African J of Botany2020, 135:50-57
- GxABT2022, 2268.2:15515.
- J of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea2018, 44(4):407-417
- Enzyme Microb Technol.2022, 161:110111.
- Int J Mol Sci.2022, 23(21):12816.
- Nutrients.2018, 10(12)
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
1-O-Deacetylkhayanolide E Description
||The herbs of Khaya senegalensis
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Nat Prod Res. 2012;26(20):1887-91. |
|Limonoids from the leaves of Swietenia macrophylla.[Pubmed: 21985024]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
One new limonoid of the phragmalin type (1) named Swietenine J with nine known compounds methyl-6-β-hydroxy angolensate (2), 1-O-acetylkhayanolide A(3), Khayanolide E (4), Khayalactone (5), Khayanone (6), 1-O-Acetylkhayanolide B (7), 1-O-Deacetylkhayanolide E (8), Khayanolide A (9), Khayanolide B (10) were isolated from Swietenia macrophylla.
The structure of 1 was elucidated on the basis of 1D and 2D- NMR spectroscopic analysis.