- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- J Adv Res.2019, 17:85-94
- Front Pharmacol.2020, 11:683.
- J Nat Med.2022, 76(1):59-67.
- J Cell Mol Med.2022, 26(23):5807-5819.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Me...2019...
- Oxid Med Cell Longev2019, 9056845:13
- Fitoterapia.2022, 105141.
- J of L. Chroma.&Related Tech...2017...
- J of the Korean Society of Cosmet...2018...
- Nutrients.2019, 11(11):E2694
- Braz J Med Biol Res....2021...
- Processes2021, 9(5),831.
- Primary and Industrial.2018, 52(11)
- J Asian Nat Prod Res.2019, 5:1-17
- Nutrients.2018, 10(7)
- Appl. Sci. 2021, 11(8),3437.
- Front Cell Dev Biol.2021, 9:638174.
- Appl. Sci.2022, 12(17), 8646.
- Curr Top Med Chem....2020...
- Molecules.2022, 27(2):451.
- Enzyme Microb Technol.2019, 122:64-73
- J Cell Biochem.2018, 119(2):2231-2239
- South African J of Plant&Soil...2018...
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Donald Danforth Plant Science C... (USA)
- National Chung Hsing University (Taiwan)
- Institute of Pathophysiology Me... (Austria)
- Uniwersytet Gdański (Poland)
- University of Illinois at Chicago (USA)
- Wroclaw Medical University (Poland)
- University of Dicle (Turkey)
- University of the Basque Country (Spain)
- Washington State University (USA)
- Agricultural Research Organizat... (Israel)
- Shanghai Institute of Biochemis... (China)
- Front Pharmacol.2021, 12:690113.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2020, 2020:9416962.
- Eur J Pharmacol.2021, 906:174220.
- Phytomedicine.2022, 100:154058.
- Metabolites.2020, 11(1):E11.
- J Ethnopharmacol.2020, 249:112381
- Front Pharmacol.2018, 9:756
- Front Aging Neurosci.2019, 11:230
- J Ethnopharmacol.2019, 236:31-41
- Int J Mol Sci.2020, 21(19),7070.
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
||The herbs of Pholidota articulata Lindl.
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Phytochemistry.1993 Dec 22;35(1):273–274. |
|Revised structure of flavidinin from Acampae praemorsa.[Reference: WebLink]|
The structure of a Flavidinin isolated from the orchid Acampae praemorsa is revised on the basis of 1H NMR evidence.