- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Applied Biological Chemistry...2022...
- Nutrients.2021, 13(3):978.
- Nutrients.2017, 10(1)
- Molecular & Cellular Toxicology...2017...
- J Ethnopharmacol.2016, 192:370-381
- Phytomedicine.2015, 22(11):1027-36
- Clin Transl Med.2021, 11(5):e392.
- Phytomedicine.2021, 83:153483.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Me...2015...
- Food Funct.2022, 13(13):6923-6933.
- ACS Nano.2018, 12(4):3385-3396
- Inflammation.2021, doi: 10.1007
- Phytomedicine.2015, 22(4):498-503
- Front Immunol.2018, 9:2655
- Natural Product Communications...2021...
- Nat Prod Sci.2018, 24(2):109-114
- Antioxidants (Basel).2020, 9(11):1121.
- Toxicol Res.2019, 35(4):371-387
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun....2017...
- Life (Basel).2021, 11(12):1399.
- J Agric Food Chem....2019...
- Industrial Crops and Products...2020...
- Int. J. Mol. Sci.2022, 23(19), 11900.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Kyung Hee University (Korea)
- University of Vigo (Spain)
- The Australian National University (Australia)
- University of Stirling (United Kingdom)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (Malaysia)
- University of Zurich (Switzerland)
- Research Unit Molecular Epigene... (Germany)
- Instituto de Investigaciones Ag... (Chile)
- Rio de Janeiro State University (Brazil)
- Agricultural Research Organizat... (Israel)
- Uniwersytet Medyczny w ?odzi (Poland)
- Microchemical Journal2022, 182: 107874.
- Preprints2022, 202211.0388.v1.
- ACS Synth Biol.2022, doi: 10.1021.
- Metabolites2023, 13(1), 3.
- Molecules.2016, 21(10)
- Nutrients.2021, 13(1):254.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2021, 2021:5023536.
- Nutrients.2018, 10(12)
- Inflammation2015, 38(1):445-55
- JPC-Journal of Planar Chromatography 2017, 30(2)
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
Rhapontisterone B Description
||The herbs of Rhaponticum uniflorum (L.) DC.
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|《Journal of Shenyang Pharmaceutical University》 2006-09 |
|Phytosterone constituents from Achyranthese bidentata Bl.[Reference: WebLink]|
| To isolate and elucidate the phytosterone constituents from Achyranthes bidentata Bl. |
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Many kinds of chromatography methods were used to isolate chemical constituents.Physico-chemical characters and spectroscopic analysis (NMR、MS) were employed for structural identification. Five compounds were identified as:Rhapontisterone B(1),stachysterone D(2),rubrosterone(3),β-sitosterol(4),daucosterol(5).
Rhapontisterone B and 2 are first isolated from Achyranthes bidentata Bl.