|A unique collection of 71 Anti-hyperlipidemic natural compounds with biological activity of Anti-hyperlipidemic|
|Catalog No:||Bb134|| Anti-hyperlipidemic Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 71 Compounds|
2mg/well * 71 Compounds
1. Gelsemine has antitumor activity.
2. Gelsemine has anti-oxidative activity.
3. Gelsemine has anti-hyperlipidemic activity.
4. Gelsemine has marked antinociception in inflammatory, neuropathic and bone cancer pains without inducing antinociceptive tolerance.
1. Iriflophenone-3- C -glucoside has antioxidant activity, it presents no radical scavenging ability against DPPH , but scavenges ABTS + and peroxyl radicals (TEAC ABTS of 1.04 and TEAC ORAC of 3.61).
2. Iriflophenone-3-C-β-d-glucoside shows potent inhibitory activity against α-glucosidase.
3. Iriflophenone 3-C-β-D-glucoside and mangiferin which along with 3 β taraxerol and other sterols could be contributing to the cholesterol lowering activity.
1. Fraxetin has a marked inhibitory effect on S.aureus proliferation, it could disrupt nucleic acid and protein synthesis by preventing topoisomerase from binding to DNA.
2. Fraxetin shows antioxidant activity by inhibiting lipid peroxidation.
3. Fraxetin has dual-antioxidative functions, it has direct protective properties against low-density lipoprotein oxidation at lower concentrations, and higher concentrations of fraxetin induce antioxidant enzymes via Nrf2/ARE activation.
4. Fraxetin prevents rotenone-induced apoptosis by induction of endogenous glutathione in human neuroblastoma cells.
5. Fraxetin has antihyperglycemic effect on hepatic key enzymes of carbohydrate metabolism in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats.
6. Fraxetin exhibits potent protective effects against CCl4 induced oxidative stress and hepatic fibrosis.
1. Genipin is a novel chemical activator of EBV lytic cycle.
2. Genipin is used for choleretic action for liver diseases control.
3. Genipin inhibits MMP-1 and MMP-3 release from TNF-a-stimulated human periodontal ligament cells.
4. Genipin is an excellent natural cross-linker for proteins, collagen, gelatin, and chitosan cross-linking, can be used as a regulating agent for drug delivery, as the raw material for gardenia blue pigment preparation.
5. Genipin blocks the action of the enzyme uncoupling protein 2. Uncoupling protein-2 (UCP2), is a UCP2 inhibitor.the chemical inhibition of UCP2 with genipin sensitizes multidrug-resistant cancer cells to cytotoxic agents.
6. Genipin inhibits UCP2-mediated proton leak and acutely reverses obesity- and high glucose-induced βcell dysfunction in isolated pancreatic islets in a -dependent manner,it represents that comprise a starting point for the of therapies aimed at treating beta cell dysfunction.
7. Genipin cross-linked electrospun gelatin mats loaded with vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) could be part of a useful strategy to stimulate and induce angiogenesis in tissue engineered applications.
8. Genipin shows an antithrombotic effect in vivo due to the suppression of platelet aggregation, phospholipase A(2) (PLA(2)) inhibition by geniposide is one possible anti-platelet mechanism.
9. Genipin induces cyclooxygenase-2 expression via NADPH oxidase, MAPKs, AP-1, and NF-κB in RAW 264.7 cells.
1. Globularin has hypoglycaemic and hypolipidemic activities in normal and streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats.